My Lash Salon, Lucky Chinatown Mall

Friday, February 10, 2017

My Lash Salon
My Lash Salon provides you relaxation and chic environment with our friendly professional staff and well trained eyelash extension techniques from korea. 
Why settle for simplicity?Every girl deserves to be a queen. try out our eyelash extension and you will know why.

I've always wanted to have an eyelash extensions cause it's just a hassle to put on falsies every time I have to attend an event. Putting it on takes time and the normal flasies size are usually big that I have to cut it to fit my eyelids so when I discovered My Lash Salon on Facebook, i've scheduled an appointment right away!

My Lash Salon Binondo
My Lash Salon has 4 branches already (Blue Bay Pasay, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Forbes Town Taguig and Nuvali Solenad); Good thing they opened a branch in Binondo which is more accessible for me cause I live in Manila!


Their all-white walls and touches of pink on their furniture added a chic and dainty feel which is really suitable and eye-catching for kikay ladies like me. 

Rates
My Lash Salon specializes in Eyelash Extensions. They even offer different types of length, thickness and curl for the lash hair. I chose FABULOUS which comes with 200 pcs. of Lash Extensions (100 pcs on each eye). I want mine thick and bold cause I really have very short lashes. The original rate of Fabulous is P1000 but I only got mine for P700 cause they offer monthly promos which can be viewed on their social media accounts. They sometimes offer Bring 1 get yours free services!


They also offer other services from Waxing, Threading, Lip Spa, Ear Spa, Foot Spa, Hand Spa, Eyebrow Tint and even Mani Pedi. 
I find their rates affordable for the quality of service i've experienced so far. :)



 First thing: they placed tape on my under eyes so to see where they'll be putting the strands of lashes basically to clear out all unwanted foreign object near my eyes. My lash hair is very thin it's almost not noticeable. The process took about 30min to an hour to finish. There's a feeling of discomfort after the treatment cause the glue takes time to dry but afterwards I felt fine.

I didn't have any proof of my aftermath treatment cause I forgot to take one :( 
But my lashes were damn fabulous! I find it a little too thick though and had a heavy feeling while I was wearing it. Having eyelash extensions can be very hard to maintain, washing it is a little hassle cause you have to be meticulous in cleaning plus it makes me cry whenever I accidentally pull out a hair on my lashes. 
I really looked effortlessly beautiful having it on my eyes so tiis-ganda nalang!


SERVICE: The service was great. My lashes felt out after 2-3 weeks. I went to Bohol a week after my lashes were done and they still looked good! I even snorkled with my lashes extensions and they didn't even fall out. Removing is quite painful so I recommend you have it removed by them as well even if you have to spend for it. I tried removing mine when my eyes were starting to get irritated and it was painful! Haha! 

Regardless, I really love having my eyelashes done. Wish it wasn't expensive to have it done on a monthly basis, but I'd reco for you to try it at least once!


My Lash Salon
Branches: Blue Bay Walk Pasay City, Lucky China Town Manila., 8 Forbes Town Center Taguig City., Nuvali Sta.Rosa Laguna, Cherry Foodarama Mandaluyong City.
E-mail: Mylashsalon@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!