Shakey's Newest: Scallop Primo Pizza!

Monday, April 24, 2017

Scallop Primo Pizza
My family and I went to Shakey's Pizza a few days ago to celebrate my Dad's Birthday. I really wanted to try their newest Scallop Primo Pizza so I insisted that we dine here cause their ads are literally everywhere that makes me crave for it every time I see it! I was on a budget then so good thing Shakey's offers Family Meal Set which are priced 1000+ good for 3-5 pax already. 

Shakey's
I opted to get their P1299 Family Meal Set which came with: A Pizza of your choice in Large Size, 5 pieces Fried Chicken, Mojos, Spaghetti Platter, Garlic Bread and A Pitcher of House Blend Iced Tea. I find this really affordable for 5 people and filling!


SCALLOP PRIMO Verdict: I'm giving it a 4.5/5
The baby scallops are so mouth-watering and tender; the Pizza is so cheesy too! One thing I noticed is that the crab kani had this fishy (malansa) taste that made it unappetizing. Good Thing it was cheesy enough and it didn't over power the whole Pizza. I still enjoyed it though, my sister even had three slices of it! Haha! 


Creamy Mushroom Soup 
I would always order this whenever I go to Shakey's cause it's part of my best mushroom soup list for the reason that they add a generous amount of mushroom chunks and add bits of melted cheese that makes it salty (the good kind) & tasty at the same time.

Mushroom Soup
Fried Chicken
I like their crispy fried chicken too! I included it on my fave fast food chicken list together with Wendy's & Greenwich. The gravy is quite too salty for me but it's nice when paired with spaghetti.

Shakey's Fried Chicken
Overall, I find their Famile Meal so sulit. :) It's really a good option if you're on a budget and still want to have a good and filling meal!

Shakey's Spaghetti
SHAKEY'S 

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!