5-Course Degustation w/ Chef You

Tuesday, August 15, 2017


Our dear friend Jose A.k.a. Chef You took our sense of taste to a little adventure when he indulged us with a Personalized 5-Course Meal before he went back to the U.S. for work. I really enjoy moments like this cause we get to learn a lot of new cooking skills and tips from his knowledge & experiences. 
Time is flying so fast that all of us are becoming too busy from work, adulting, doing our own thing, trying to fight our everyday struggles and forgetting how important it is to make time for special people in our lives. We usually go out on weekends when we were still in college and after graduating all of us went separate ways already so I treasure moments like this because making time for the people I love is very important to me. So near yet so far, I wish one day when we all have kids and get rich we could spend more time together. 
Chef You
MUSHROOM BROTH WITH LEMON OIL


When I think of Mushroom Soup first thing that comes in mind would be traditional Creamy Mushroom Soups. I love how Chef You created a little twist on this soup dish. He used Enoki and button mushrooms for this, I love how light the soup is, I could even exchange it for Sopas which is my go to sick meal.<3
Mushroom Broth w/ Lemon Oil

KOREAN BEEF TARTARE WITH CRISPY EGG


My most favorite dish that was served during the night!
Hands-down to the Crispy Poached Egg, a crowning glory placed on top of the raw beef. The crispiness of the crumbs contrasted the softness and rawness of the beef.
The chopped pear added a hint of sweetness which made it delectable. This is so gooood!

Korean Beef tartare w/ Crispy Egg

WARM CAMAMBERT SALAD
I love salads! What made this unique would be the strawberry vinaigrette and the warm melted cheese. Sweet x Salty Combination! Lovely!
Warm Camembert Salad w/ Strawberry Vinaigrette





PORK RAGOUT LINGUINE
Pulled Pork Pasta for short! 
Pork Ragout Linguine

Our friend Lance made us Blueberry Cheescake for Dessert. He didn't scrimpt on the Blueberry Sauce and Cream Cheese which made us feel like we are heaven!
Blueberry Cheescake


Good food & good company - the best time of my life!
Family
THANK YOU, CHEF YOU!
We'll miss you, See you next year! <3


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!