Pop's Original lumpianiza: A fusion of two Filipino favorites in one bite!

Monday, November 27, 2017

Lumpianiza-silog!
Pop's Original Lumpianiza is a start-up food manufacturing company owned by Rele Hernandez. 
Rele was kind enough to message me on my e-mail and sent me 2 Frozen packs of their Lumpianiza to try! :D
I was so excited and curious at the same time when I got his message cause i've never tasted a Longaniza Wrap. 

Photo from Lumpianiza's Facebook

Lumpianiza Silog
A fusion of two Filipino Favorites: Longaniza & Lumpia - I must be dreaming!
They have 2 flavors: Garlic & Hamonado but the one they sent me I think was their classic original. 

I like how this simple dish can be turned to something more special. Instead of eating this for merienda, I asked my Mom to fry it and pair it with rice and egg for my office baon, thus LUMPIANIZA-SILOG! Ta-da! 
It's very easy to cook and can be paired with just anything. It's hassle-free especially for on-the-go people who just wants a quick to-go yet delicious meal.
My sisters and I ate it all together and we all agreed that Lumpia and Longaniza may both be familiar dishes to us but this combination is just something fresh & new! 


The Lumipaniza is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I love how the longaniza is not your  usual one which often taste too sweet with pinkish & redish hue. The Lumpianiza is very meaty, savory in taste and has a soft texture; just the perfect Filipino breakfast meal I would love to eat over and over again!


Here are other ways to enjoy Pop's Original Lumpianiza:
1. Breakfast/Lunch - Lumpianiza-Silog (Pair it with egg & rice)
2. Merienda - Pair it with Dipping Sauce (Ketchup, Mayo or garlic with Vinegar)
3. Pulutan - This is a good Pulutan as well! You may cut this into tiny pieces and use toothpicks to eat it. Pair it with Beer, Voila!


Where to Find & How to Order
The Frozen Packs are sold for P150 per pack of 10 pieces.
They are also opening in Mercato every Wednesdays to Saturdays from 6pm to 3am.
POP'S ORIGINAL LUMPIANIZA
E-mail: lumpianiza@gmail.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/popsoriginallumpianiza/

#popsoriginallumpianiza #lumpianiza #lumpianizaislife #lumpianizadelivers #longganisawrap 

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!