Soy Yummy, SM San lazaro: Yummy talaga!

Thursday, November 16, 2017


Soy Milk & Taho are my favorites! 
I was so happy when I found out that a branch of Soy Yummy recently opened in Sm San Lazaro which is just across our house. Finally I will get to have my daily supply of taho whenever I need it!

Soy Yummy is just located near the elevator of Sm San Lazaro's 2nd floor on the side of Miniso. People even line up for this during weekends so if you're always in a hurry better drop by early or during non-peak hours. My sister kept bringing home 1L of Soy Milk everyday after school and I got so curious I just had to buy one for myself!
Soy Yummy Sm San Lazaro Branch
Soy Yummy uses premium Non-Gmo Canadian Beans. Their soy are fresh and made of natural Soymilk & Taho. All organic, no preservatives!

Here are the products they offer:
• Hot Taho
• Chilled Taho
• Soymilk with flavors:
Original, Melon, Chocolate, Muscovado and Honey.
• Special Taho with flavors:

Menu
Flavors
If I would recommend for you to try only 1 of their product it would be their CHILLED TAHO!

Their soy is super high quality compared to Taho being sold in streets. The quality of the Taho is compact and the filling doesn't easily separate.  It is super rich that's why even if the price is a little higher compared to Manong's Taho I would still buy it cause I know it wouldn't disappoint.

The chilled taho is priced at P38 regular size and P60 large. I'd usually buy the large one cause it can fill 2 stomachs already.
Can I just say that they do not scrimp on the sago which is just the best thing ever!

The quantity of the syrup they add is just right and doesn't make the overall taste of the Taho too sweet!
Sm Stall located on the 2nd Floor of Sm San Lazaro

Chilled Taho
Here are some of the benefits of consuming Soy. 
✅ Muscle growth
✅ Strong bones
✅ Prevents cancer
✅ Food for the heart
✅ For good eyesight


Soy is good for the body so better get going and grab your Taho cup!



SOY YUMMY
Website: https://soyyummy.com.ph/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Soy.Yummy/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soyummy/
Soy Yummy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!