Boulangerie22, Sm San Lazaro

Friday, January 05, 2018


Boulangerie22 is a newly opened french fusion bakery in SM San Lazaro. I was excited when I heard about them cause it's been awhile since a good restaurant opened in this SM Branch, I just live across and I have already memorized all the restaurants in this mall haha it's either fast food or your usual food court stalls. Good thing there's something new to look forward to!
I brought my sisters with me when I visited Boulangerie, it's a very small bakery shop with a few seating capacity for dine-ins. They offer different kinds of Breads, Croissants, Pizza Bread, Jams, Muffins, Madeleine and Financier, Cookies and Macarons, Cakes and even Tea.
I'm not much of a bread fan, I don't like starchy food. It's not something I would crave for because CARBS!
Kidding aside, there are only few good bakeries in Manila and if there is a good one it would usually be expensive so i'd rather not stay in bakeries and it doesn't boost my appetite at all.
Boulangerie is an exception because the ambiance is worth staying for and their wide range of pastries makes me wanna try it all!


Boulangerie22 offers cakes and freshly-baked breads made out of traditional method but with a modern twist. Aside from pastries, Boulangerie22 also serves soup, pizza, and pasta.



Italian Spaghetti Bolognese P149 
A typical Italian spaghetti, pasta cooked al-dente topped with tomato sauce and sprinkled with chives. I love the quality of the pasta but the sauce is just your typical Bolognese. I wish there were also more cheese on top to give it a saltier kick.


Truffle Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta P179 
Truffle fan here and I love that they keep adding truffles even on their Pasta.  My sisters loved the pasta and they'll be willing to order it again, I tried it too but the serving was too few. I find it expensive for the quantity served but it's a must try!


Truffle Forest Mushroom Soup P129 
High quality truffle mushroom soup for P129? This is nothing but a dream. Can't believe I can now satisfy my truffle mushroom soup cravings for an affordable price. The mushroom is grinded already and gave the soup an additional texture which made it interesting to eat, the saltiness was also perfect. Craving Satisfied!



HOLY CHEESUS P149 
MAMAMIA HALLELUJAH! I've finally tried the Holy Cheesus! 
They heat it in an oven toaster and served it with oozing cheese inside. The cheese is so sexy! 
I love how the cheese didn't over power the whole pastry, I thought mauumay ako at first but love at first bite talaga, even my sister couldn't get enough of it. I would love to pair this with their pastas, they make a good combination!





Ang Sisters




Overall it was a totally satisfying visit. The staff were really accommodating. This branch isn't so big and can accommodate less than 10 people dining in but a lot of customers come in to buy their take-out pastries. They have special offers before the mall closes so if you want to take advantage of the huge discounts on their pastries better visit before the mall closes. I will be definitely be back especially for the soup!

BOULANGERIE22
BOULANGERIE22 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!