Sweet Love Cakes & Pastries: Brazo Cupcakes!

Thursday, January 11, 2018



Sweet Love Cakes & Pastries is a family-owned home based bakeshop based in San Mateo, Rizal.
I came across their lovely Brazo Cupcakes on Let's Eat Pare (Facebook Group for Foodies) when someone posted a photo of it and everyone suddenly went gaga over the cupcakes. It was trending and keeps appearing on my feed too many times that I can't stop drooling over it!
Everyone was giving it a good feedbacks and saying that it's really addicting so I just had to contact them ASAP on Facebook and place an order for myself. <3

Brazo Cupcakes
The cupcakes are priced for P300 for 1 dozen and P200 for half a dozen. Minimum order is 2 dozen per customer to avail the free delivery within Antipolo, Cainta, Pasig, Quezon City and Manila. Their response rate is pretty fast and they replied on my inquiry right away and attended to my concerns regarding the storage of the cupcakes :)


VERDICT
What I really love about the brazo cupcakes is the taste more than the consistency. As expected it was very light and airy. It's like eating cotton candies which melts easily on your mouth. The creamy consistency in the middle which resembles a lot like Leche Flan (custard) was really good and sweet! It's so appetizing and mouth-watering. I only wish that it was more creamy than plainly sweet to fully satisfy my sweet cravings. Nevertheless, it's a must try no wonder everyone's raving about it! 
My sisters and I finished one box in one sitting. <3 If you're a sweet tooth, you're definitely going to love this!


Storage: 3 day in Room Temp and 5 days when chilled
I ordered 1 dozen and 2 half dozens of their Brazo cupcakes.
Gave some as gifts and my friends really enjoyed munching on the cupcakes!!!


BRAZO CUPCAKES OBSESSION!


Sweet Love Cakes & Pastries

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!