Tamago Chips: The BEST Salted Egg Potato Chips in Manila

Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Credits: Photo from Tamago Chips FB Page
Salted Egg Potato Chips has been the craze in the food scene lately. Everyone's selling it and people keep on buying it. It's becoming an addiction! Haha! I've tried several Salted Egg Chips already from small businesses on Instagram but Tamago Chips is one of the most note-worthy ones and something not to miss!
I've never tried Irvin's cause it's always out of stock whenever I try getting one so I opted to look for other options to satisfy my cravings plus it's freaking P600 so I really had to look for cheaper options.

Credits: Photo from Tamago Chips FB Page
What makes Tamago Chips different among others would be the quality of chips and unique flavors that they produce which is impeccable! The packaging is very classy, no wonder it's the perfect present to be given during special occasions. The branding is really cute and for that you will only have to pay a decent P180 per order.
Credits: Photo from Tamago Chips FB Page
It's 100g and I find it so sulit cause the taste comes close with Irvin's already (I just tried it a few days ago as of this writing). It's the perfect pulutan paired with beer and a perfect snack on its own. When I brought this in the office, I wouldn't want to share it cause I want it ALL MINE but I just had to let my officemates try and when they did, they just had to order the next day for themselves! LOL!

Credits: Photo from Tamago Chips FB Page
Last December 2017, I hoarded Tamago Chips and ordered more than 20 pcs of it to gave it as a gift for my friends and families. I love that they give FREE Personalized Paper Bags & Greeting card which makes it a really presentable gift item. Feeling ko premium yung regalo ko sa ganda ng packaging but no one knows it's only worth P180! 



TASTE: It's very savory and has a sweet x salty flavor. I like how it's not plain salty and has that barbecue flavor to it. It's not overpowering and the salted egg sauce is just really lathered evenly on the potato chip. It's very rich and the flavoring has a thick texture. Worth every penny! Super Sarap, I promise!

TAMAGO CHIPS
Email: tamagochipsph@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!