Trendsetter's Bazaar: Pre Holiday SALE Bazaar

Thursday, September 24, 2015


Trendsetter's Bazaar
I rarely attend bazaars in Manila but Trendsetter's Bazaar is an exemption. One of the reasons why I don't attend much is because most of the items sold in Bazaars can already be bought in Divisoria so I find it a little pointless to purposely visit Bazaars and pay separate entrance fees when I can just go to Binondo to do the shopping.

What makes Trendsetter Bazaar unique is the range of pretty finds that are for sale. Most stalls here are online shops which literally came to life. Haha! I love online shopping on Instagram. I even have a separate IG account just for window shopping. Thanks to Trendsetter's, now everyone will get the chance to see the actual Instagram Shops up close and shop without the added shipping cost.

On September 25 to 27, 2015 Trendsetter's hosted a Pre-Holiday Bazaar in World Trade Center located in Pasay City. The entrance fee is P100 per person. You can also win free tickets if you follow their Instagram account and join their online contests! Bloggers are also very active in promoting this Bazaar since most of them have their own booths and sell their pre-loved items on this event.

Looking for a parking slot is quite hard especially during noon time and during the evening so I suggest visiting the earliest time possible which is during the opening or closing of the bazaar.
I remember attending the 2nd day of the Bazaar at around 7 pm and most of the items were selling like hot cakes at 50% off. You're lucky if you still find good stuff unsold!


Expect to see a number of food stalls upon entering the venue.
A lot of various Pinoy Street Foods & Stalls, Chips, Chicharons, Snacks, and other famous local brands are here.


Main Entrance

Food Hall
Bitter Sweet Mi
I really like this Milk Tea from Bitter Sweet! I ordered their Winter Frost HK Milk Tea and gawd it was so good. The tea has a natural brewed taste and not the usual overly sweetened milk tea that you can find in Malls.




You really have to go around all over the place before purchasing one item to find the best deal! They didn't really coordinate the shops according to category which I'll be happy if they did so I won't have to roam around the whole place to look for what I want, but I guess that's really the main point of Bazaars right? Tamad lang talaga ako mag-ikot, hehe!



The famous Urban Hour is here which sells modern hip-hop clothing. I witnessed a lot of Urban and Street Wears in this Bazaar; mostly black and whites, plaid, and plain tees which is what's actually trending with millenials these days.


Some bloggers also rent stalls here where they sell most of their second-hand items. Lol I can't imagine how many clothes they have from all their sponsorships that they really have to start selling their stuff. Well it's also a good avenue for them to connect with their followers and readers.



The famous Stone River Shop was also there and they were selling dainty necklaces. I love their unique jewelry pieces; necklaces, bracelets and stones. PURE AESTHETIC!


Krazy Boutique - Shop was there as well who sells Bangkok items. They sell neutral coloured bags which can be paired with basic everyday clothing. They also have faux leather and bags for everyday and occasional use!


Tupped Boutique
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tupped/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tupped_boutique/

This seller has got to be one of the shops with a huge following on social media. They import and sell the most in-demand make up products and brands such as Naked Palettes, Mac lipsticks, branded highlighters, blush and contour powders. A little pricey but worth it.

LOVE. HOPE. FAITH.
LOVE. HOPE. FAITH.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovehopefaith.group/

I bought a watch from this shop for only P200. I'll be doing a separate posts about them in another blog post. It warms my heart to know that they sell these products for a purpose - to help those who are in need. The watch is a good purchase and it felt good to have bought a product that didn't just contribute goodness but also looked nice on me! It can easily be paired on any type of outfit.






V & M Naturals
Website: http://www.vnmnaturals.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/venusandmarsnaturals/

VMN Naturals is famous for selling organic skin care products. They have expanded their products already and they can be found in malls nowadays. They sell various products from soaps, to shampoos, serums, hand cream, face products and lotions.


NAIMA
Naima and Zalora: http://www.zalora.com.ph/women/clothing/dresses/naima/

I bought 2 stripe dresses here at Naima. I love the quality of their clothing. I was personally greeted by their owner who personally attend to guests at the booth. She gave me a reasonable discounted price for 2 dresses, what a steal!






Chedeyn Cosmetics is what you'll automatically see upon entering the events place. A lot of women were hoarding their make-ups cause of the cheap price.  Bagsak presyo talaga!


The Sweet Cloth
The Sweet Cloth
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesweetcloth
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thesweetcloth/

They're my favorite online clothing shop! They have a lot of cute pastel colored tops, off-shoulders, long skirts, mommy skirts, jumpsuits, jumpers, high waist pants, and everything that's IN. Their booth is just so hard to resist! If you are into Korean Fashion and Kawai Clothing you MUST shop here!


A number of shops are also selling imported make-up brands. You just have to look left and right and for sure you'll see one.







Good thing I came a little late so fewer people were shopping at that time.





There are also crafts & DIY items being sold in some stalls for the Arty Fartsy out there! 


For those looking for breast enhancement, skin care remedies, and other unique items that can't be seen elsewhere - for sure this bazaar has it!



I have always been a fan of high waist bottoms cause I'm short and petite, I tend to look taller when I wear this kind of outfit. You can also find them here for around P450 to P550 only. 



I Love Koi
Fancy Swimsuits ~ Classy & Sassy!
Website: http://ilovekoi.com.ph/
Zalora: http://www.zalora.com.ph/i-love-koi/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ilovekoiswimwear/




I roamed around for 3-4 hours. Tried to purchase the best deal I can. Thank God I have a patient boyfriend who went and shopped with me!

BAZAAR HAUL

Denim High Waist Shorts for P450.



Naima Dress for P300


Ribbed V-neck Top for P150 each from The Sweet Cloth


Floral Dress for P200


Basic Black Dress Halter from Murashopph for P250

Will I go back? DEFINITELY!
For more updates on the bazaar, follow them on their website below.

Trendsetter's Bazaar
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/trendsetterteam
Instagram:  https://instagram.com/trendsetterteam/
Twitter: @TrendsetterTeam
#TrendsettersBazaar


For more information, contact the Trendsetter Team
Contact No .: 0917 8279260 
Email Address: trendsetterbazaar@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!