Early Bird Breakfast Club: The Fort, Taguig

Tuesday, November 24, 2015


Breakfast!
Ahhh! Just hearing the word excites me! I used to not be a fan of breakfast meals because i'm a late sleeper so I would usually wake up at noon time. I'd always skip breakfast and my day would normally start with lunch as my first meal of the day.

As I mature, I see the importance of including breakfast in my daily lifestyle. I work as a wedding videographer on most weekends and I find myself moody and grumpy throughout the day if I do not get my tummy filled in the morning. I have slowly been incorporating breakfast in my system and so far I have fully adjusted and i'm loving it! Whenever my friends would invite me for breakfast or brunch dates, I would always get excited about it!

I was looking for a brunch place where I could bring my man for a date. Early Bird Breakfast Club was the first thing that came into my mind. This restaurant is famous among foodies and bloggers so it's not new to me 'cause i've been hearing a lot of good stuff about it. Early Bird is located in The Fort Strip, Bonifacio Global City. Easily accessible and there's a lot of parking space within the vicinity. 




The restaurant is a few blocks away from Mind Museum so it's a perfect first stop before roaming around BGCThe place is cozy and the interior is very youthful and pleasant to the eyes. The ambiance is warm and the overall branding is chic. Their furniture and decorations remind me of Heima, a brand well-known for their colorful and youthful furniture. Everything screams the perfect ambiance for a wonderful breakfast!


The seats are comfy and the place is very neat. 
The staff are also very accommodating and attentive to our needs. 


They have creative hand-painted scriptures all over the wall and it just gives off pure good vibes. 
It's so stylish and chic!


The overall brand is well-curated and well-thought of! The menu is a customised Early Bird newspaper and they update the layout of the menu every few months. So creative right!?


Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It fuels up the body for the entire day giving us sufficient energy to work and be productive. It affects our mood too! Some even say that people who do not eat breakfast consume more calories and are more likely to be overweight. Maybe it's because people who don't eat breakfast would get hungry during other meal times and will consume more food to make up for the skipped breakfast.

Early Bird Breakfast Club Menu
The menu design is impeccable! I enjoyed browsing through the photos and scanning through the menu. I wouldn't usually hold the menu for a long time when ordering but this one made me want to keep it. You know the brand's legit when every detail has been thought of well enough!

 Visit this link to view the complete menu: http://www.earlybirdbreakfastclub.com/menu.html

Sunny Salpicao
Now for my main meal, I got myself a Beef Salpicao. I'm a huge fan of Beef Salpicao 'cause it's like a no fail meal so when I saw this on their menu I didn't hesitate to order it right away. The meal consisted of chopped chicken breast marinated with their signature sauce, sautéed with button mushrooms and served with plain rice & a sunny side up egg. The sauce has a hint of sweetness to it which i'm not a fan of but the chicken meat was well-cooked and tender. 

Adobo Sunrise P315.00
My boyfriend ordered Adobo Sunrise. The meal was topped with hashed Crispy Adobo Flakes which was so savoury and good! The adobo flakes were not too dehydrated so it's not as crispy as I expected it to be. The meat is tender and goes perfectly with the scrambled egg. It tasted good but there's nothing really note-taking about this dish.

Grille Cheese Sandwich

Lo and behold ~ the Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
 Anything loaded with cheese is my weakness so I know I had to get this. The different cheeses added here were cheddar, mozzarella and gruyere.  The sandwich is mixed with caramelized onions and sided with a roasted Tomato Soup that perfectly complemented the dish. Early Bird's Tomato Soup by far was one of the best i've tried. The soup has the perfect blend of sweetness and sourness from the tomato. So comforting! I was actually looking for a saltier and savoury overall taste because that's what i'm used to, but this one is unique and full of hearty goodness!

Holy Cheesus!
Their grilled cheese deserves its own praise. Hallelujah! I'd like to point out that the sharpness of the cheddar was the perfect contrast to the blandness of the other cheeses. This sandwich gave my mouth fireworks on every bite! Hands down, this is the BEST Grilled Cheese Sandwich i've ever had in my entire life. I totally forgot eating the Sunny Salpicao because all of my attention were focused here. SO GOOD, SO SO GOOD!


White Chocolate Mocha
For my drink, I ordered an iced White Chocolate Mocha. It was the perfect ending for all the savoury goodness we were taking in earlier. It's milky, light and refreshing! Even their drink didn't disappoint!

Going back to Early Bird Breakfast Club was a great decision! This restaurant is a must visit not just because of its fancy and instagrammable ambiance but because of their impeccable food worth trying and re-visiting! I'll definitely invite my girl friends here next time to explore more of their lovely dishes!


EARLY BIRD BREAKFAST CLUB

Branches: The Fort BGC, Century City Mall, Eastwood Mall
Operating Hours: 
Sunday to Thursday - 7AM to 10 PM; Monday to Saturday - 24 Hours

Contact
Tel. No.: 808-9269 | 403-1897 | 650-1125
Email: info@earlybirdbreakfastclub.com

Website: http://www.earlybirdbreakfastclub.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/earlybirdbreakfastclub/
#earlybirdfoodie

Early Bird Breakfast Club Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!