Make Up Haul: My Current Make Up Collection + Freebies (2015 - Early 2016)

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Hello Ladies! I am posting my current make-up collection. I have always been obsessed with make up. I love watching make up tutorial videos on youtube and I window shop a lot. However, my collection is not that extensive because I have other priorities to save up on such as my photography and videography gears but from time to time I would buy cosmetic items that I feel I needed to have for special events.


Most of my make up are in the affordable category and the basic ones. It's part of my 2016 goals to increase my make up and skin care collection. I do not use make up on a daily basis though. I just cleanse my face after taking a shower, put moisturizer and sun block on and I am good to go. I can survive a day without having to wear any make up.

My motivation to wear make-up is actually to look a little put together and grown up. I am 22 now, but I still look like 15-16 yrs old because of my baby face and chubby cheeks. I am not saying it's a bad thing though but when I attend parties or gathering meetings with high profile clients, I want to look classy, matured and a little more decent. I do not want them to feel that they're just talking to a college student or a trainee. (Haha!) People judge based on appearance (first) before they really get to know you. First impressions last!


My favorite part of any make up look is actually the lashes. I love falsies and I love lash extensions. I feeel like lashes define your eyes and will make you look feirce. It's also convenient not to put any eyeliner anymore if you have lashes on. I recommend Faboulash for your lash needs, it's an online shop which sells false eyelashes with a wide variety of selection - length and thickness.
I love their lashes because it looks very natural and the hair strands are soft and comfortable to wear. I usually buy those cheap lashes in department stores before which costs around P60 to P80 per set. This one is priced around P90 up per pair which is reasonable for the quality already. I also love this because the glue is easy to remove and the lashes can be re-used around 2 to 3 more times. 


I ordered this specific lashes which are the following: WSP 213 and 747s. WSP set is for partying as it tend to have a very long and bold look while the two are just soft and can be used for dinner dates and casual events. Good thing they also ship worldwide! These babies are hand-made, light weight and fabulous!

Bifesta
Bifesta Make Up Remover
Got this babies for free when I attended Marj Sia's Makeup Workshop last year. They actually come in a pump bottle which cost around P600 to P800 in drug stores. I still have to buy 1 bottle because they are really good. I have tried one pack of this and I must say it easily removes my make up well and smells good too. One thing I hate about the make up is removing it and looking for a good make up remover which does not sting is hard. I recommend this brand cause it's very light and leaves a refreshing feel on my face after use. It smells like baby milk too!
* I'll give an in-depth review on this once I purchase the bottle pump version

Vitress
Vitress
My hair is my crowning glory! YES! I have very long hair which reaches' til my waist area and I love grooming it! I will not leave the house until I get my hair blow dried perfectly! Due to my annual hair coloring it was hard to prevent strands from drying out. So it became vital to me to apply hair polish once in a while just to help it strengthen and look healthy!
*Got this from Marj Sia's Make Up Workshop


As you can see, I have only have few make ups with me. I have thrown some of which have expired cause of not using them often. I use BB Cream Ponds foundation for my everyday foundie just so I could protect my facial skin from the harmful UV Rays aside from the normal sunblock. Then I apply blush from Maybelline - Cheeky Glow to add color to my pale skin. I rarely do my brows cause i'm happy with my threaded brows already but if I do, I use the In 2 It Brow Powder.  This is a cheap buy but the product is actually good and stays long enough. It's even waterproof! 


These are my primers and foundations. Have not even opened some of them cause I rarely use them. I currently am using the Porefessional from Etude House which I really love because it closes my pores and gives me an even surface when applying my foundation. I actually stopped looking for a primer when I found this! I have not bought my HG foundation yet cause I have not found THE ONE. I use the concealer SAEM which I got from Korea. Others are just extras make up that I have.


I use the Bobbi Brown Mascara on my lashes which I also got from Marj Sia's Make Up Workshop. They stay for a long time but they're very hard to remove. However, it feels light in the eyes so I actually plan to buy another bottle.  The eyeshadows are from Japan, I have not bought my HG eyeshadow palette yet cause i'm still looking for a good one with a good pigment. These lightly pigmented eyeshadows are not really what I like cause it's so glittery but I guess the reason for this and why most Japanese are not pigmented eyeshadows is because they have little to no eyelids. I think this is not really necessary for them and just an "add-on" for their make-up routine.

For the Eye Liners, I got my favorite Mac Eyeliner which was given to me as a gift way back. I think it's expired already, but I still keep on using it, Haha. It has a great black pigment and I usually use this when clubbing as it gives me a fierce and bolder eye look that I want! 

I forgot to mention, the make up remover that i'm currently obsessing with is the Real Art Cleansing Oil from Etude. A lot of beauty bloggers have been raving about this and what I have is just even a trial kit only. I will buy a big bottle of this cause it easily removes ALL the make up on my face including the mascara. 


Blush
Next to Falsies, my next favorite would be the blushes! I love them so much I even wear them mostly without foundation. I remember wearing them since I was in grade three. A lot have been raving about cheek tints then, so when my mom bought me one, I never stopped using it anymore. Most of my schoolmates would ask what my secret to looking radiant and blooming, this is the secret, the bomb!



Make Up Brush
My current makeup brushes are from CHARM which is a local brand. I got these again from attending Marj Sia's make-up workshop. It's a small one perfect size for travel. I plan on buying Real Techniques Brushes soon this year to use as my HG brush and is still currently hunting for good affordable brushes.

Lipsticks
I love MATTE Lipsticks. I got some NYX Soft Creamy Matte lippies. Planning to buy MAC lippies soon. I am not much a fan of lipsticks cause they tend to get away easily. I feel that I am wasting my money buying lipsticks or probably I am just not buying good products that will make me like it. Still on a hunt for good lippies!


PERFUMES / Colognes
I love colognes better than perfumes. I love soft smelling fragrances than the strong ones. However, the only negative thing is that they tend to go off easily. This is my current favorite all over spray from Etude House, it smells sweet and tasty!

THERE! Thank you for taking the time to read this. I actually wrote this to keep track of the make-up that I have right now and to see the progress of my collection when I start hoarding good products on my wish list.
What do you think about this? Let me know and comment below!


FABOULASH
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/faboulash/
Viber: 09178375325

CHARM MAKE UP BRUSH
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CharmMakeupBrush
Site: http://www.beautyandminerals.com/collections/charm-makeup-brush-sets

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!