Starbucks Philippines 2016 Planner: White Edition

Tuesday, January 05, 2016


I'm no coffee-lover but I would grab a coffee from time to time when I feel like it. Coffee Frappes are my thing because they're cold and refreshing! They make me happy! One reason why I didn't get into coffee so much is because of its caffeine content and that affects my sleeping patterns badly so I try to avoid is as much as I can. Decaf is not always offered in coffee shops so that's another thing to consider. Starbucks is an exception for me though. Once in a while I would crave for Starbucks Frappes. IDK WHY! I JUST LOVE 'EM and I would still purchase their coffee even if their beverage are hella overpriced. 

Anyhow, I am even more motivated to buy from Starbucks during the BER months because of their planner. I know people who buy their coffee only to get the planner. #truestory
 I have OC (Obsessive Compulsive) tendencies and I am highly organized that's why a planner is a must have for me. My 2015 planner was also from Starbucks and I really love that one because it came with a fancy chalk pen and a brown-inked highlighter that has an addicting coffee scent! 


To get this 2016 edition planner, you must purchase 9 Starbucks Core Beverage of your choice and 9 Holiday Featured Beverage (Toffee Nut Latte, Peppermint Mocha and Christmas Panetonne Latte). I have only tried the Toffee Nut Latte among the holiday featured beverage and it tastes like caramel coffee, pretty ok. I was tempted to try the Christmas Panetonne Latte but others said that it tastes like fruit-cake which isn't appetising to me and seems overly sweet so I didn't bother trying it out.

The promotion started on November 2, 2015 and will end on January 8, 2016.
Starbucks Philippines just recently announced that they will be giving 2 stickers per drink starting January 4, 2015. What a great deal if you want to catch up on collecting the stickers to avail the planner!

Note that if you plan on combining two Starbucks Christmas Tradition Cards and you have excess stickers on one of those, you may not use the left over stickers anymore.


The Starbucks Philippines 2016 Planner is available in four (4) colors. Green & White for the big ones and Red & Black for the small ones. I actually do not see the point of releasing the smaller versions because it's not 'sulit' but I guess this will come in handy for people who don't like carrying bulky items.

I chose the white one because it looks very minimal, clean and classy. The only negative aspect of getting this one is that it could easily get dirty. The texture of the cover is smooth and has a huge embossed Starbucks logo in front. The green page stopper / bookmark on the other hand, is a chic additional element to the piece.


Ya' know your planner's legit if you have a quality control receipt!




The monthly page layout looks like this. It is very minimal and clean, quite close to a plain canvas. Instead of using dark colored tones for the text and illustration they used light coloured ones and muted tones which gives out a simplistic and sophisticated vibe. I like how it's not cramped with tacky designs so it feels like you're writing on a clean slate whenever you're using the planner.


They have inserted coffee-inspired artworks & illustrations with modern typography on some pages which is very refreshing, youthful and pleasing to the eyes. They also had illustrations on their 2015 planner but they made it more subtle and minimal this time.


The weekly page of the planner is so exciting to use because they did allot a large space for taking notes. Thankfully, they didn't add unnecessary graphics and tacky designs because that would be so annoying. I am very meticulous when it comes to planner designs because the cheaper ones would usually look chaotic and really stressful to look at. The purpose of having a planner is the opposite thing. It should be a medium to de-stress and organize your life so having one that does not do its purpose is useless. 


The book end of the planner has a cute side pocket envelope with a surprise Starbucks discount coupons. This will come in handy for small papers, receipts and tiny stationery knick-knacks that can be easily misplaced. It's seamlessly attached to the book end so it's unnoticeable yet convenient.



The planner includes 10 Starbucks coupons in an easy-to-tear card.


The planner's monthly page always starts with a Pinterest worthy coffee-themed design. It's just so inspiring to look at!




The planner tour ends here! Get your planner before their promotion ends this January 8, 2016! Have a wonderful New Year!

STARBUCKS PHILIPPINES
Website:  http://www.starbucks.ph/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/StarbucksPhilippines

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!