FIX: Bench Salon at SM San Lazaro Branch

Monday, February 15, 2016

SM SAN LAZARO Branch
I have always been on a hunt in finding the best salon and the most affordable one in Manila. If not, the one who can give me a good fringe cut the least. I have had a long straight hair for more than 3 years now and it's not easy to maintain.
I usually do a trim on the ends of my hair every 4 to 6 months just to take out all the split ends and then have my side bangs trimmed.

I do not have a particular salon that I often go to but I usually have my hair cut in Bambang Fresh Salon - it's just a cheap salon but since I want to cut a short part of my hair only I do not see the need to spend a huge amount for salon services. This time though I felt the urge to look for a salon that I can really spend on to have my hair cut.

I was choosing between David Salon and Bench Fix Salon since these are the nearest salon's in my house which is just located at SM San Lazaro.
Services
This is the Bench Fix Salon's most recent rate card (Feb 2016). I took the FIX - A STYLIST  for P250. The shop assistants would ask the service you want and the stylist you prefer to have your service done. If you're a first timer better ask for the senior stylist so to assure that you'll have a good haircut.
 Sm San Lazaro branch tends to have a lot of customers so I suggest you call for a reservation of a time slot for your convenience or book in advance before you roam around the mall to reduce the long waiting time period.
Inside the salon
The space of the salon is enough to accommodate 7 to 10 customers in one sitting however it will still depends on what service the customers will avail.


What I like about this place is it's very clean and neat. Does not smell awful, it is well lit and everything is visible. Their products are in order and even the towels.


My stylist's name is Ferdie. 
He asked me the style that I wanted and I said I just simply wanted a trim and a perfect side bangs. 

A different person shampooed and blow-dried my hair, after that when I was all set Ferdie came back to me and then started trimming my hair. He is really good and was able to achieve my desired hair cut and he even gave me a lot of tips on how I should be taking care of my hair and how to make my bangs 'pop' and have more volume.

Side Bangs
I will definitel come back, I really love my hair cut! My bangs popped and I was ready to go out and party! Have you tried their services? How do you feel about it? Comment below! 
BENCH FIX SALON


Telephone No.: (02) 7430406

Branches
* Courtesy of Bench Fix from their Website

ABREEZA MALL
SM TOWN CENTER
ARVO MALL
AYALA CEBU
AYALA NORTHPOINT
BURGUNDY
CENTURY CITY MALL
Cybermall EASTWOOD
DIMENSIONE BUILDING
EVER COMMONWEALTH
Fairview terraces
FESTIVAL MALL
GAISANO MALL DAVAO
GLORIETTA 4
GLORIETTA 4 (L2)
GLORIETTA 5
Greenbelt 3
Greenbelt 5
HARBOR POINT MALL
Karenza PLACE
KCC MALL DE ZAMBOANGA
LUCKY CHINATOWN MALL
MARKET! MARKET!
NUCITI MALL
pODIUM
ROBINSONS MAGNOLIA
ROBINSONS METRO EAST
ROBINSONS PLACE LIPA
ROBINSONS PLACE MANILA
Robinsons Starmills
SERENDRA
SM Center Muntinlupa
SM City Baliwag
SM City BF Paranaque
SM CITY BICUTAN
SM City Calamba
SM CITY CEBU
SM CITY CLARK
SM City Dasmarinas
SM CITY FAIRVIEW
SM CITY MANILA
SM City Marikina
SM City Marilao
SM CITY masinag
SM CITY SAN LAZARO
SM City Sucat
SM City Taytay
SM MALL OF ASIA
SM North EDSA
SM North EDSA (L3)
SM North EDSA - THE BLOCK
SM SOUTHMALL
Solenad 2
STA. LUCIA EAST
SUPERCENTER PASIG
THE DISTRICT
TRINOMA
TRINOMA L-M3
UP - Ayala techno
UP TOWN CENTER
VENETIAN MALL
Virra Mall
WALTERMART PAMPANGA

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!