Luminisce: Holistic Skin Innovations Experience

Tuesday, April 26, 2016


Hello Ladies! I have been wanting to post my experience with Luminisce and I can't wait to share with you one of the best facials I've ever had.

I have been doing facials at least every month in various facial care centers which I won't mention anymore but to sum it up they didn't give me the desired effect I was looking for so I tried searching for other options.

I stumbled upon Luminisce on Instagram cause they're very active on social media platforms and created a buzz among famous beauty bloggers online, if it worked for them I thought maybe I should give it a try. I contacted the Luminisce team on Viber and their response time is impeccable!
Aside from that, if you have various concerns you want to ask prior to visiting you can already ask it right away. They have a very great customer service online palang so I got excited when I set an appointment with them cause I know i'll even get better customer service when I go to their clinic na.

I also tried reading other blog posts on them and there were no negative reviews at all.

LUMINISCE view from the outside
I went there via riding a cab and it's located on the second floor of the Mercury Building at BGC, Taguig. It's very easy to find and it is searchable on Waze. I felt so intimidated by the interior of their clinic at first. Everything is so elegant and put together. From the logo itself to the royalty looking chairs and tables, even up to the wall papers and certain details, iba na agad yung feeling. Feeling Donya at sosyal talaga when you go inside, Haha!


Could you believe it? They even have chandeliers! Hahaha! It's as if you are in a 5 star clinic! O, diba! Their wallpapers are royalty and even the chairs.



I was greeted by the nurses and was asked if I was able to set an appointment. I did actually but apparently it wasn't on their record. I was hoping that Dra. Kaycee Reyes would be personally there to check my skin prior to treatment but unfortunately she was abroad for other priorities. :( Anyway, they gave me another dermatologist for consultation who is as good so I didn't worry at all.

Waiting Area | Receiving Area
I was asked to wait for a few minutes before my consultation. Look at that beautiful chairs! Signs of royalty! Again, I can't help but observe every corner of their clinic, this is what actually convinced me to go here!
I was given a hot tea and a water as refreshments while waiting. It didn't bother me cause I was busy looking at their beautiful displays, read on some magazines and credentials of Dra. Kaycee.






While I was waiting for the dermatologist, I was assisted by the nurse and asked my concerns about my face. I informed her that I have been experiencing little acnes as I call it or butlig, it's like small zits that appears especially on hot summer days like this. I didn't have it before then suddenly when summer hits it started appearing. I got really bothered by it because it doesn't look good on make up. Sobrang halata siya when I put on foundation, the bumps were to obvious and make me feel less confident when I go out :( Aside from that, I can really feel the roughness of my face. Yikes! I also have few, around 1 to 2 pimples wanting to come out.


She started explaining to me facts about acne. 
NOTE: I was very surprised to know that ALL of them knew about this. When I go to facial care centers only the dermatologists would know about specific details on the skin since most therapist are not really trained to know the detail "by the BOOKS." Most of them were only trained to do the sessions and therapy.

She started explaining to me that ACNE's don't really go away totally cause we have sebums on our skin that would trigger and cause that from hormones it may also be parts of premenstrual syndromes or genes. However she said since we won't be able to totally prevent all of it from appearing, the best thing we can do is to PROLONG the time of the ACNE's from coming back. Narealize ko din since I commute often, hindi talaga impossible na mawalan ako ng acne to the point na maubos siya up to ZERO PERCENT. 

I was super amazed on how she explained all these details to me. I really learned a lot about my skin. I still wanted more talk but it's already time to go to the treatment room.


Fliers
After about 10 to 15 minutes of waiting, it's finally time to go to the therapy room! Yehey!
This is how it looks like. Warm tones and bright lights. Just the right amount of mood to prep for my facial/ treatment. 
(Kudos to Dra. Kaycee's Picture Frame, it felt like she was an Angel guarding me and making sure they'll do a good job on my face even though she's actually not there! Haha!)


It's very clean and smells heavenly. As I have said earlier, talagang royalty ang feeling when you are here, it's like being in a spa. So regardless of the amount I know I would be paying, it felt fine cause i'm experiencing all these luxury.

Meds
Sorry if this will gross you out but this is my BEFORE Treatment look. 
As you can see I have small bumps and open pores. My cheeks are looking good cause I rarely have acne on those parts. My acne prone parts would be the T-Zone and Forehead. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS at least once a month have acne under my nose and my chin :( 
And sadly, acne marks which won't go away.

So the dermatologist went inside to assess my face. She also explained to my why I experience acne and the probable causes of experiencing acne. She gave me the treatments she think would suit best my current skin condition.

I honestly have no concerns on the treatments but my major concern actually was the PRICE I had to pay for those treatments. Gladly, they accommodated my concern to know first how much it would cost cause believe me, pricey talaga ang treatments nila so don't hesistate to tell them when you are in the same situation. You can inform them ahead that you only have only this budget and if they could give you the best solution that would fit the amount.

BEFORE
The nurse started cleaning my face and massaging it. Narelax talaga ako on that part. Almost slept sa sarap.

1st Treatment
SKIN OXYGLOW
This regains your youthful glow. This treatment infuses oxygen and hydrating nutrients deep into cells that immediately rejuvinates the skin by improving blood circulation while encouraging collagen production to protect the skin from harsh environments.

FEELING: 
I love it! It's the best treatment I've experienced yet. It tickles a lot. Hahaha! I remember this lasted about 5 minutes because the machines also has a timer. It's like putting pressure onto skin with cold air. Ang sarap ng feeling. It's like the air is massaging the skin, my pores were cleansed thoroughly. I wish it was longer but it only took about a minute cause the treatment was timed.

SKIN OXYGLOW
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO CLIP I TOOK FOR SKIN OXYGLOW:


Before the 2nd treatment, the nurse moisturized my face and used a steamer to open up my pores then it's pricking time. Medyo kinabahan ako sa pricking session cause may kasama pang pimple injection. It was my first time to experience injection on my pimples, it was damn painful! But it was quick, so the pain won't really last long. I also find this very effective in making the pimples go away fast. It healed mine within a week. I resisted popping it and it surprisingly didn't leave any dark scars.


2nd Treatment
COQUILLE PEEL
This is best for dull, dry skin, and uneven skin tone. It uses Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) derived from natural fruit and food extracts. They effectively normalize the skin's natural exfoliating and hydrating properties by shedding the rough kin and restoring the skin's moisture levels.

FEELING: A little itchy! It's like there are tiny ants crawling on your face, ticklish. Hahaha! Forgot how long it lasted but it's micro-peeling so no need to worry on the shedding of skin afterwards. You won't notice it. They also sell coquille pads so you can do the treatment once a week at home. It's around P540 for 10 sheets. It's a good exfoliator but it's too pricey. I can't maintain buying this product on a monthly basis. There's no drastic change on my skin too so I don't think it's really that effective. 

COQUILLE PEEL

AFTER LOOK

Ta-da! The redness of my pimples went away after the facial but one feeling I remember after the facial would be the GLOW it gave my face! GRABE I feel so rejuvinated afterwards. My complexion got a1 bit lighter then all my blackheads and white heads were really extracted. I feel like a new born baby. Skin as good as NEW.

TIP: Don't commute after facial sessions to avoid dirt to penetrate on the skin. Sayang naman if magpawis ka and magbilad sa sun. Good thing I brought an umbrella with me so I was able to cover my face before riding the cab.

AFTER FACIAL LOOK
They didn't charge me for consultation. It's actually FREE once you decide to do the treatment with them. Coquille Peel + Acne Surgery + Injection is P2,500.

They recommended me to buy the following products that I can use after the treatment:
Facial Wash - P1,100, AHA Solution - P1,850 and Triacneal for P1,250.

TOTAL =P6,700

YES, IT'S FREAKIN EXPENSIVE BUT IT'S WORTH IT.
I spent this hefty amount for a facial with meds so will I come back again? 
DEFINITELY, only if I have the cash to pay this amount again. How I wish Dra. Kaycee will be there next time to check on my skin cause I want to take a picture with her too! Haha!

Note that it will not cost you the same if you try Luminisce because they charge and give you treatments based on what your skin needs. It's not like in other facial care centers where you get the liberty to choose the treatment on your face. At Luminisce, they want to HELP you eliminate your worries and make your skin look good the best they could so they will give you treatments that would help you the most. 

We all have different skin types and skin problems so it's best to consult with them prior to asking for a specific treatment to be done to your skin.

MEDS

AFTER FACIAL RESULT:
It's been two weeks already after the treatment and my skin still feels good. Not having any acne's lately just small bumps or 'butligs' that might be caused by the HOT Temperature lately but all is well and i'm happy. Hoping I could come back in the future when I could afford their services already on a monthly basis. Haha!A lot of people also said I was glowing lately and even asks if i've done something to my skin, with all those good feed backs I guess I really have a reason to come back. 

LUMINISCE

Email: luminisce.skin@gmail.com
Sms or Viber: 0915-979-4661 
Office: 511-85-00
Address: 2nd Floor Mercury Drug Building, 32nd St., 4th Ave Fort Bonifacio Global City Taguig
Stoe Hours: 10am to 8pm

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!