Auntie Anne's Pretzel Perfect: Choco Chip Cream Cheese Stix

Thursday, April 28, 2016




Auntie Anne's has just released their newest flavor CHOCO CHIP CREAM CHEESE STIX from Feb. 12, 2016 to May 12, 2016. It's P65.00 for 6 pieces. I must say it's so worth it! I bought mine at SM San Lazaro. I remember I really didn't have any plans buying it until I was able to smell the freshly baked aroma coming from the store!


I just had to add a chocolate dip for P25.00 for that extra chocolatey goodness!


Look at that cream cheese heaven inside. Yuuuuum! 


I ate it all by myself cause I didn't want to share it with anyone, it was that good haha! 
What I like about it is the freshly baked smell ~ so freakin good and appetizing! The crust is very crispy and golden brown which makes a perfect combination with the gooey sweet chocolate filling! You have to try it!








Auntie Anne's Philippines
Making Tase Buds Smile


Auntie Anne's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!