Tajimaya Yakiniku Grill: Eat All You Can Mall of Asia

Friday, April 01, 2016


Yakiniku has always been my favorite Japanese meal and since I was craving for it, my boyfriend and I went to Tajimaya for a lunch date in their Mall of Asia branch. This is the only branch which offers eat-all-you-can service. We were able to avail it for P599 per head. 

They actually offer two kinds of buffet which can be availed:

P499 - You get unlimited serving of their pork, beef, chicken, sausages and fishballs
P599 - You get unlimited serving of their pork, beef, chicken, sausages and fishballs + Unlimited Rice, Drinks (Iced Tea) and Salad

We went here on a weekday so there were few people eating out. I heard it can be jam-packed during weekends so if you plan to eat on Saturdays & Sundays better get a reservation beforehand.



Here's how the interior looks like - most seats can be occupied by 6 to 8 people. This is a good place for friendly reunions and birthdays!



One of the things I noticed right away upon entrance would be the savory aroma of inside Tajimaya. The aroma of beef will make you hungry. It's really appetizing! 
grill



We were approached by the staff and was asked about the number of people who will be dining and then we were handed out sauce cups, chopsticks and utensils for grilling. What I just did not like about this place is the bad ventilation. I know it should feel hot because of the charcoal grill, but they should improve their air conditioning cause it can really get uncomfortable.


What makes Tajimaya stand out among the rest for me would be their charcoal grill. Everything but this tastes the same but because of the added hint of charcoal flavor, the burnt taste it gives to the meat adds excitement to my taste buds!

Charlcoal Grill

Kimchi & Bean Sprout

salad
Make sure you can fully consume your order. It takes a short amount of time to cook one piece of meat so you do not really have to stack up on the beef. You can just order again any time.
Besides, they serve really fast so no need to worry about waiting.
The servers were friendly so no need to worry about making them go back and forth to serve your meats. TIP if you can!


grillin



Shrimp

Cooked Beef
YUM! The beef tastes like bacon. It was so savory and meaty, it's just the perfect pair with plain rice. I can still remember how we cooked it crispy and juicy! I definitely needed a detox after.


You can make your own sauce and customize it according to your liking. I wanted mine a little sweet and salty and I was really satisfied with it!




Bacon



iced Tea
Overall I'm giving this restaurant a 4.5 out of 5 stars!
Everything was so tasty but they just have to improve more on their amenities. I will try their solo menus next time, but for now all I can think about is the Unli-Yakiniku Goodness! Yum!

Tajimaya YAKINIKU RESTAURANT

Branches: One Rockwell Makati, SM Mall of Asia 2nd Level, North Veranda; Crossroads Mall Cebu
Phone Number: 556-8929 MOA | 232-0533 Cebu
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/tajimaya/
#tajimaya
For Menu:  https://www.zomato.com/manila/tajimaya-mall-of-asia-complex-pasay-city/menu
Tajimaya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!