FARMACY: Ice Cream & Soda Fountain

Thursday, May 26, 2016


Farmacy
My boyfriend and I have been hunting for a good dessert place in BGC after dining from a Pizza Parlor in Uptown Mall. Upon searching, we saw a lot of good reviews about Farmacy and decided to pay a visit to satisfy our sweet cravings!

The sophisticated vibe welcomed me upon entering the store; kind of 50's diner nostalgia. 
Neon lights, milk shakes in tall glass, bar stools and counters, muted tone & colors and warm light bulbs definitely sets the mood. I just love the whole idea of ​​this ice cream parlor! It feels like I've been brought to a different time; a period in history.


Behind the bar is a medicine cabinet with random flasks and lab tools. Antique wooden cabinets and ceiling fans gave emphasis to the vintage look.
They say that soda fountains were originated from alcohol prohibition era when alcoholic beverages would be hidden in ice creams. 

Farmacy Ice Cream Cones

Faramacy Interior


On the menu are composed of not just the things kids will love but adults will definitely also be delighted to have. Ice Cream, Waffle Cones, Sodas, Milkshakes, Floats, Banana Splits and everything you can probably see in dessert heaven is here! They offer free taste on the ice creams so you can pick the best ones you like and give it a try; Aside from that they also have few munchies on the menu like burgers and coffee that you can indulge in. According to other blogs - everything here is naturally made ​​and the ingredients were really made ​​from fresh fruits. 


I love how their menu even blended on the whole concept. The prices of their desserts weren't as expensive as compared to other Concept Ice Cream Parlors. The quality is over the top: ice cream made ​​from all natural ingredients, the huge variety of flavors, the ambiance, the quality of desserts - I felt like I was paying less than what I am actually getting.


I also have to point out that their customer service is very good. I remember their servers were constantly filling up our glasses with water every time it gets empty. 
They were warm and always smile too; only comment was serving time was really slow.


The blue-ish and pink-ish hues surrounding the whole store was a pure dream and nostalgia.

Farmacy



Farmacy Menu
For starters, we ordered their classic Banana Split which was just simply good. I love how it tasted so sweet yet so fun to eat. Reminded me of good memories: childhood, fun days with my playmates, holidays, and everything that makes me flutter. The whipped cream has a subtle taste and the caramel syrup blended well with the ice cream. I'm not a sweet tooth but believe me when I say I was able to indulge all of it! 


Banana Split P230.00


Their sodas were also amazing. It was my first time to try Fruit Sodas - a.k.a. Soda Juice and was surprised how it tasted.  The Strawberry Soda was a little too sweet [kinda reminds me of powdered strawberry drinks] that's why I preferred the Soda Calamansi because of the sourness which added a little kick to the drink. I bet the kids would love the Strawberry Soda though, definitely for the sweet tooths!

Strawberry Soda in Small P120.00

Calamansi Soda in Small P120.00
This place is ideal for friendly hangouts, after parties and romantic date nights. 


Farmacy Banana Split




I will definitely come back here for the experience and for the love of Ice Cream!

Farmacy Ice Cream and Soda Fountain
Located at The Farmacy, G / F Net Lima Bldg., 4th Ave. Cor. 26 ST. Taguig City

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/farmacymnl/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/farmacymnl/
#FarmacyMNL

Farmacy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!