Kamicos, Greenhills

Saturday, July 30, 2016

 Kamicos Set for P450
Let's talk about childhood. Kamicos is one of those restaurants I've always want to go back to because it reminds me a lot of childhood days. #NOSTALGIA

When I was little whenever my family and I go to Greenhills, we usually have our merienda at Kamicos cause my sisters and I are obsessed with their Tacos.
Although their rates have increased a lot - I remember from P38 pesos per taco a few years back, now it's up to P68 per order of 1 taco; I still keep coming back. I've been reading a lot of bad reviews on Kamicos but it never stops me from going back.

My boyfriend and I decided to have our dinner here. Surprisingly, they already have combo meals now which makes it more affordable if you plan to order in set. And in fact, you can't order their tacos in ala carte anymore as of 2017. (Edited this post)

We ordered the 3 PCS + TACOS meaty quesadilla (4slices) + 2 Red Ice Tea all for P450.

Kamicos Quesadilla
Quesadilla
Kamicos Quesadilla

PROS
Their TACOS NEVER disappoints!
The taco shell is obviously fried. If you're a taco lover you might find this quite different from other Tacos since it's deep fried meaning it can be really oily. Unlike others dry tacos that can be bought in groceries which are a bit dry. But for some reason, I LIKE IT THAT WAY. My boyfriend said he still loves the Pancakes House Tacos the most though but this is still the winner for me.
The beef on the taco is served hot plus the meat is tender. Like a ground beef homemade relish. Lutong bahay ang lasa! Malinamnam!
It comes with cheese, diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce. They are all simple but fresh. One thing that I liked the most is that it is SIMPLY DELICIOUS. Straightforward. YUM!

Kamicos Tacos

CONS:
Okay here it goes. It breaks my heart to admit their cons but they have quite a lot.
✖️ PRICE
I FIND IT VERY EXPENSIVE for the serving. Imagine just eating 4 slices of baby quesadilla and drinking a red iced tea which tasted like powdered iced strawberries. YIKES!!!
✖️ The owner is very GRUMPY. Ever since we were young this is something we've tried to ignore. The fact that the owner is so MASUNGIT. She frowns a lot and do not even smile and greet customers as if she just wants you to buy and never come back again. Even my boyfriend noticed this. Sobrang strict nila and nagdadabog pa yung owner sometimes! You can't ask too many questions or else!
✖️ The store does not have a welcoming feeling that makes you do not want to come back again.
✖️ SERVING

Sad to say considering they already increased their price they did not improve the serving. Well yes, their interiors became more fancy and they have chairs and tables now which they did not have before, but will that be enough to convince me to come back?
Hmm... yes because it really is something special to me. It's like a reminder to me of good memories but maybe i'll just come back once in a while whenever I miss it unless they improve on their services.



Kamicos


Address: 3rd Floor Greenhills, Shoppeville Arcade, Ortigas
Contact No .: 505-0510

Kamicos Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!