Bali Palace

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Bali Palace
My best friend and I were dying to get a good massage a few weeks ago so we went to Banawe to get a massage. She lives around the vicinity so she had few spas in mind that she recommended for us to try. I have been having a tough time lately at work because it's peak season for weddings here in the Philippines and I've been stressing about life lately so I just thought I really needed to get a good massage.


Bali Palace located at Banawe, Amoranto is one of my bffs go to massage place so we went there to get a dry massage for P250 per person. I never had a dry massage before and never experienced a Balinese massage so I was kind of excited since it was my first time.
The place is quite big and cozy because of the lighting and the ambient music. It's a mid-range spa so I didn't really expect much of it. 


Good thing there were few customers when we went there so when we arrive it's our turn right away! 
First thing the therapist did was to cleanse our feet with antibacterial soap and warm water.


We requested to stay in the couple's room so we could chitchat while having a massage. 
The room had two bed cushions on the floor. They also gave us clothes for cover-ups. The light is adjustable, talk about mood lighting love it! The air-conditioning is good we didn't freeze to death. 


I like the texture and design of our robes it adds a Balinese feel which made it very ethnical. 
After waiting for 10 minutes or so we finally had our massage.


VERDICT: I may never come back here again.
I find dry massage less relaxing than the usual oil massage. It was a little painful cause there were arm and leg pulling which I didn't like. Para ako kinakarate! Haha! I went back the 2nd time a few months after and I had bruises on my back. Even if I keep telling the therapist to soften the pressure it stayed the same.

What I only loved on this massage is the head massage. The therapist really did a good job in focusing on my pressure points which made it so relaxing that I almost fell asleep.
The massage lasted for exactly 60 minutes.


After the massage they gave us a complimentary hot tea with a cute tip bag. 


OVERALL RATING: 3/5
I guess this rating is fair enough considering the ambiance and price range. But if you rarely do massages this won't make you feel relaxed afterwards so I suggest you try looking for other places in Banawe.
BALI PALACE

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!