Locally: Mangosteen

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Locally Mangosteen

I've been a fan of this brand for quite some time now - Locally PH. They embrace the Filipino Pride! Their juices are made from homegrown fruits and fits the characters of the Pinoys. They choose flavors that are profoundly found in the Philippines. 


I first discovered their products in 7-Eleven and so far my favorite flavor would be their Mangosteenie Miney Mo. They have other flavors which are also delicious - Tamarind My Bell, Kamias You Are, You've Dalandan It Again! 
How quirky are the names right? Their drinks are also affordable for just around P69.



I love their branding. I love their packaging which makes you want to buy it and buy the other flavors. They incorporate creativity in their packaging which is very eye-catching for millenials like me. 
Verdict: The flavor tastes so natural and the sweetness level is A okay! I love drinking it in a glass and I add ice to make it even more refreshing!


Just the perfect drink in a tropical country like the Philippines!<3 Best over ice!
I recommend this to foreigners who plans to have a taste of the unique fruits the Philippines has to offer. It's already in a bottle!


LOCALLY
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LocallyPH/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/locally_ph/
E-mail: locallyph@gmail.com
#LocallyPH #JuiceTheWayYouAre 

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!