Salad Stop, Greenhills

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

'SaladStop! was formed in 2009 and is one of the fastest growing food and beverage operations in Singapore. The first international franchise is located in the Philippines and opened on December 20, 2014 at Central Square in Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City. The second one opened on May 15, 2015 in Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City.

SaladStop! offers high quality, fresh salads, wraps, soups and drinks, and customers are given the choice of customizing their own salad from over 35 ingredients, 18 homemade dressings, or choosing from our 10 singature salads and wraps.SaladStop!'s Eat Wide Awake movement aims to bring you more information about the food that you are eating and the world around us. So that people would stop and think about their food -- to understand where it came from, and enjoy the joys of eating wide awake.'

Salad Stop
Salad Stop Greenhills
I was invited by my boyfriend to try Salad Stop when we dropped by at Greenhills, San Juan. Salad would probably the only type of veggie dish that i'd eat cause the vegetables are fresh and it tastes good. 


Salad Stop has a very cozy ambiance. I like how it's located on the first floor of a building with a gym on the third floor, it must be very convenient to eat a healthy meal after working out!




They have a dessert counter which offers different kinds of healthy desserts and sweets. I love how it is packed and can be brought effortlessly to work!

Salad Stop Dessert Bar


On the counter bar they have an open section with the view of different fruits and vegetables plus healthy toppings which includes nuts and other interesting healthy options that you can include on your salad. 


Everything just feels so organic. I like the vibrancy of the colors of the fruits and vegetables which makes everything look more appetizing.





I ordered the Cobb Salad which is priced at P290 for the wrap. It consists of romaine, grilled chicken, cheddar, cheese, egg, avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onions, bacon bits, and ranch dressing. I liked this a lot and my boyfriend even like this better the one he ordered which is the Oh Crab Lah! it consists of romaine, crab sticks, egg, vermicelli, cherry tomatoes, red onions, croutons and Singapore Chili Crab Dressing.

The Cobb Salad is something that everyone will definitely like. I keep ordering this for take outs and I really feel full after! The good kind of busog and not the bloated one!


The serving is honestly very big. I always thought that salads are not filling as this one cause whenever I eat salad for appetizer I don't really get full. This one is different, It's so filling as in nakakabusog level but lighter and healthier!
Salad Stop Oh Crab La!



They also sell pudding and healthy kale chips!




I will definitely come back for more :) I just wish they have cheaper options for people like me who are always on the go, pero always on the tipid rin! If you are looking for a healthy go-to meal try Salad Stop, NOW!
SALAD STOP

Address: G/F 8 Missouri St. North East, Greenhills
Contact No.: +63 917 804 6921 and +63 2 958 5534

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaladStopPH 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saladstopph/
Store Hours: 
Sunday to Thursday, 9:00am - 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday, 9:00am - 11:00pm



SaladStop! Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!