Lazy Bastard, Jupiter Makati

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Lazy Bastard - Long Live Bacon
Lazy Bastard is another hole-in-the-wall restaurant along Jupiter St., Makati situated at the basement level of the building of Mitsuyado Seimen and Yamato Bakery. I have been seeing the "Bacons & Burgers -> This Way" sign too many time that I can't help not to ignore whenever I pass by the area, I really got curious so I did a quick research and couldn't believe I consider myself a foodie but have never tried this place. 

Lazy Bastard Interior
Lazy Bastard is a New York Inspired Burger Joint which looks like Pubs in New York City with its neon lights signage, chalkboard menu and stool bar, you'll know it's a good place to hang out and get a good grub after an exhausting day at work or even clubbing!

Upon entering this tiny restaurant, I say tiny cause it can only fit less than 20 people, first thing I noticed would be their most Instagrammed LONG LIVE BACON Signage in Neon Pink, oh gosh I love it. There's even one point in my social media timeline when everyone one I know was literally raving about it so when I got there, it felt like it was mandatory to take photos of. Haha!

Lazy Bastard Stools and Counter


I celebrated my birthday here with my bosses and colleagues and we went here during lunch time. Good thing the stools weren't occupied so we were able to stay longer and dine. 

First thing I tried would be their HONEY PARMESAN DOG (P220) - Grilled Hotdog Shaved with Parmesan, Local Honey Drizzle and Arugula

Honey Parmesan Dog P220
This baby deserves more than 5 stars. It is definitely one of the most unique hotdog combinations i've ever tried. The thinly sliced crispy bacon is perfectly wrapped on the hotdog and gives it a crispy texture. I remember the juice coming out of the hotdog, delightful! 
The sweet and salty flavor on each bite made it a memorable experience for me. The parmesan didn't make any mark though cause it's dry and flaky.

Honey Parmesan Dog

Honey Parmesan Dog P220
The burgers were ordinary for me but maybe because I tried the typical burger anyone would order. I tried the Bacon Cheeseburger (P220), It's yummy, the patty is good, juicy but nothing fancy. Most of what they offer on their menu are UNIQUE so I expected something alike on their burgers. They should create fancy burgers too! Haha!

Bacon Cheeseburger P220
The fries is crispy but over-seasoned, I hope they will lessen the salt but the crispiness is note-worthy!

Bacon Cheeseburger
These Totchos i'm guessing is one of their newest offering on the menu. It wasn't really part of their regulars menu.
I saw it on their photo wall and it looked so mouth-watering that I just couldn't resist not ordering one.
If you're wondering what Totchos are, they're basically Potatoes + Nachos. It's lying on a bed of lettuce, slathered with mozarella and cheddar plus bacon bits and garlic mayo on top, pure goodness!
I honestly find it a little too over seasoned but good thing the mayo garlic balanced the overall taste.

Totchos P240
Their Calamantea which I ordered for my drink compliments everything that Lazy Bastard offers on their menu. Considering most food are salty, it's a perfect drink "pang-tanggal umay!" I told my boyfriend I have always been crazy about it ever since the first try, I would consider it to be part of top Iced Tea Drink list.

Calamantea P60
And here are my colleagues who i'm sure really had a great time that day, thanks for the good food and memories <3


Just a side kwento, they have recently opened a new branch at Taft Manila near Lasalle which i'm so envious about cause Lasallians get to experience good food like this. 

I want to commend Lazy Bastard for putting so much effort on their interior design and "pakulo" which really makes it more enticing to dine on their restaurant. I will definitely be back!



LAZY BASTARD
Store Hours: 11AM - 2AM
Delivery Hotline: 832-5330

Website: http://lazybastard.ph/
E-mail: info@lazybastard.ph
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lazybastardph/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lazybastardph

Lazy Bastard Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!