Rita's Italian Ice, Greenhills (CLOSED)

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Rita's Ice Custard
I was super excited when I got Rita's Ice Custard Gift Certificates from Looloo. I have visited Rita's a couple of times already ever since the hype came in the Philippines. I'm not a die-hard fan of sweets but I give myself treats once in a while so I decided to drop by at Rita's Greenhills Branch to avail my GCs!

Rita's Ice Custard Greenhills
Rita's Italian Ice in Greenhills, San Juan is a medium size branch with around 50 max seating capacity. The size is not an issue though cause most people prefer take outs and eat while walking. 

Rita's Custard Cookie Sandwich P75
I tried their CUSTARD COOKIE SANDWICH made with Oreo for P75 with Vanilla & Chocolate Custard inside. The Big Oreo Cookie amazed me, hahaha! Just imagine eating a gigantic Oreo Cookie but instead of the original white filling inside, it's replaced with a sweet custard. Shared it with my boyfriend and surprisingly even if he's full already he insisted on eating it. At first I was a little hestitant on trying it cause I want to give all my attention to the custard drink but when he said, "UY!!! Masarap." I tried and Yes, It's MASARAP!

Rita's Ice Custard Greenhills
Blendini Cups



Rita's Ice Custard Flavors
Rita's have a wide range of custard flavours, from the ordinary flavours like strawberry, mango, banana, chocolate, coffee they also have green tea, and other creative mixes. 

This is probably the best thing i've ordered at Rita's. The FROZEN DRINK CUSTARD in SUGAR-FREE RASPBERRY TEA for P140. I chose this flavour instead of the usual lemonade cause i'm avoiding extremely sweet drinks to avoid the umay factor since I ordered the cookie sandwich already. The regular size is already big enough, the drink is like a slushes raspberry tea. I like it cause it reminds me of Sola's Raspberry Tea, light and refreshing!

Rita's Frozen Drink Custard


Rita's Gelati P130
I've also tried Rita's BLENDINI for P130 which consists of Ice, Custard and Topping. I chose the Vanilla + Oreos + Reese's Cup combination. Yum! I love Reese's so this is also a good combo for me. My boyfriend got obsessed with it. The nutty aroma were all over the place and the peanut butter cup bits was enjoyable to munch on. He prefers the Blendini that the Gelati cause it's blended well and it's not messy to eat.

Rita's Blendini P130
Lastly, I tried the most famous GELATI for P130 which is made up of Ice and Custard. I ordered their Strawberry Banana Ice + Vanilla Custard and for some reason when it comes to Rita's I prefer the citrus flavours more than the creamy ones cause those are just too sweet so this one is still the best for me!
Have you tried Rita's? What are your favourite flavors? Comment below!

RITA'S ITALIAN ICE

E-mail: ritasiceph@gmail.com


Rita's Italian Ice Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!