Gino's Brick Oven Pizza, Tordesillas Makati

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Gino's Brick Oven Pizza
Gino's Brick Oven Pizza is one of those restaurants I know I will be coming back for the first time I've ever tried it. I was a P.A. back then in a prod house and I was tasked to order 20 Pizzas from Gino's and I wondered why here from all other Pizza Place, little did I know I'll be falling in love with their Pizzas! I never forgot how satisfying the experience was so I just know I had to go back and try them again!

It's my birthday month so I decided to give myself a treat and went here with my boyfriend. I've been recommending this place to him many times already and thankfully we were able to dine together!

Gino's Brick Oven Pizza Interior
I went here around 8 to 9pm and reserved a table for two. They accept reservations and the place can be quite full during peak hours (Dinner or Lunch). The ambiance is really nice. The dark orange walls and yellow bulb lights gave the place a warm feeling - cozy, intimate. 

Smegg P450
 I really had been craving for the SMEGG which is priced at P450. Being a lover of anything topped with egg is a serious struggle cause I can easily be biased about the taste, cause anything with egg is delicious - for me! There's something about eggs that make pizza look sexier and more appetizing (drools!) Would you agree? I am so happy that it's still good as how it tasted 2 years ago. I keep falling in love with it over and over again! It took me 2 freakin' years to try it again and it didn't disappoint. No wonder it's a no brainer to be on top of their must tries!

Bomb P405
After having a taste of the SMEGG, we just knew we had to order another pizza and picking the next flavor was a struggle! Got curious about this flavor cause when I read other blog posts on Gino's, this was their second best choice. It was okay but the boyfie liked it better than Smegg. The balsamic onion gave it a sweet and sour taste which I didn't enjoy cause I don't like savory and sweet being mixed up but thanks to the blue cheese which made it taste saltier. The umay lessened and made the sweetness more tolerable.

Salted Egg Pasta P210
Another favorite by many the Salted Egg Pasta. Mmm... before Salted Egg Chips became a thing, this has been already a hit so I know I just have to try it! I like how simple and sophisticated it tastes at the same time. The salted egg gave my tongue curiosity because of the unfamiliar taste. At first I am quite adjusting cause and I still can't process how it really taste but 'habang tumatagal, lalong sumasarap'.  The bacon bits made the eating more enjoyable and tastier!

Calamansi Juice P150 Pitcher
For our beverage, we ordered their Calamansi Juice. Their drinks are quite expensive, I wish I tried pairing the Pizzas with wine but I can't afford them yet. LOL. I love how it tastes natural and real, and didn't taste like those one's in syrup form. The sourness is very light and balanced everything perfectly.

Gino's Spicy Honey (FREE)
MUST TRY: GINO'S SPICEY HONEY 
This reminds me of fish ball sauce na 'pinasosyal'. It has a thicker and sweeter texture. When I felt the umayness from the smegg, I added this and it tasted BETTER.

Note that one order of Pizza is good for 2 people only but I know I can finish 1 whole of it because it only has 6 slices. Haha!

CRAVING SATISFIED!
GINO'S BRICK OVEN PIZZA



Gino's Brick Oven Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!