Staycation: St. Giles Hotel, Makati City

Monday, January 23, 2017


St. Giles Hotel
St. Giles Makati is one of the most pocket-friendly hotels located in the business district of Makati City. It is situated on a very strategic point - the A. Venue Mall, Century City Mall and the Burgos Area which is a famous location for night outs, parties and hole-in-the-wall restaurants. It is also a few minutes away from famous shopping malls such as Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell so if you are restless like me and you feel uneasy not making the most out of your night then looking for something to do won't be a problem at all!

I saw a great staycation deal last December in Agoda but booking with them directly through their site is much cheaper cause they offer promos and discounts often and even has early booking promotionals.
I got an overnight rate for P3,300 which doesn't come with a breakfast but the room comes with a bath tub so it's a plus points for me. I also upgraded my check out time and moved it to 6pm with an additional charge of P350 per pax.
The rate is already inclusive of tax and other charges.

St Giles Elevator
The place is pretty decent. The lobby is neat, the receptionist and staff were all friendly. They were also very accommodating even through e-mails and reservation confirmation. 

St Giles Bedroom
The modern chic vibe of the Deluxe Room is very pleasing to the eyes. It's also spacious so you can jump around haha! There's actually a big space between the bathroom and the bed and I used that space to set up the ironing board when I ironed my clothes. It's very clean. We were provided two pillows each and 1 comfy blanket. I am very particular with hotel blankets cause I don't like the usual thin blankets which aren't cozy at all. Their's is made of duvet which is really comfortable and cozy!


They also have cabinets with a mini-refrigerator inside which I wasn't able to use cause I didn't open the cabinet :( My bad!


This is the view from our window. Good thing deluxe rooms are located on the higher floor of the building. I love looking outside the window and this view is just perfect facing Makati Ave. 
View from the room of St Giles
The room comes with 2 complimentary water bottle. There are a lot of convenience stores nearby so no need to worry on buying expensive hotel water.
Complimentary Water
They charge for local telephone calls for P15/ call.
We ordered MCDO during our Netflix & Chills sesh unfortunately we had to pay P15 for that quick call :'( The internet was that bad it's no use!


Love how the hotel kits are complete. The room comes with bathrobes, room slippers, iron and ironing board, coffee and tea maker, mini refrigerator, Mini LCD TV with Remote, Air-condition with temp control. It's so complete that I want to stay and never want to go home! 


 I enjoyed bathing a lot cause of the bath tub! I wish I brought bath bombs with me during that time :) I made the most out of the bath tub cause the warm water is just so relaxing.

Bath Tub



Bathroom Essentials




Plug-Ins






View at Night
The view at night is just spectacular. I really love short staycations like this for much needed break!
Had my dinner at Burgos during the night and roamed around Century Mall right after. It's so easy to walk and commute around the area. I really had a pleasant stay and went back again this 2017 with the boyfie. One of the cheapest high quality hotels in Makati.

Other Facilities of the hotel:
* Indoor Pool/ Rooftop Pool
* Top Level Gym
* Bayleaf Restaurant & Gym
* Annex Bar

Verdict: 4.5/5
* The in-room wifi doesn't work at all. It was so freakin slow. 
* Hallways are well lit but obviously old
* The bathroom has no bidet! :(

St. Giles Hotel

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!