Staycation: One Pacific Place Serviced Residences, Makati

Friday, January 27, 2017

One Pacific Place One Bedroom Premiere Suite
"With 144 elegantly designed guestrooms, complete with world class amenities, well planned lay-out and an array of delightful features. All rooms are fully equipped with modern amenities and facilities." - One Pacific Place Serviced Residences

One Pacific Place Receiving Area
My first ever staycation in my entire life is with One Pacific Place so it's a very unforgettable experience for me. I found them through Agoda when I was browsing affordable hotels in Makati and I stumbled across their page. Good thing I checked their website and found out that booking straight through their website was cheaper.

I booked the One Bedroom Premiere Suite priced at P3,600 for an overnight stay. They have 5 types of rooms in One Pacific but I wanted a spacious room so I can freely sit wherever I want and cook unli meals any time so this deal was perfect for me.

2 - Seater Sofa with Ottoman
Booking and checking-in was super easy. Upon entering the room, the receiving area was the first thing that can be seen. The receiving area has the following: 32 inches LCD TV with DVD Player, 2 Seater Sofa with Ottoman, Side Table with Telephone, Air-Conditioner

It's really spacious. I can't believe this humongous space is only for P3,600 at night which is usually priced at P5,000 up on high-end hotels - DEAL BREAKER. And would you believe that the rate is already inclusive of breakfast? Just wow!
This area has a separate air-conition too, a separate TV and sofa. I love the sofa on the receiving area, it's just too cozy and I even took the comforter out of the room, stayed here all night and watched Netflix Series with my love. <3

Dining Table For Two
The Dining & Kitchen area comes with a dining table for 2, Plates, Glasswares, Placemats, Cutleries, Cooking utensils and Tools, Pot & Pans, Rice Cooker, Microwave Oven, Electric Stove and a Refrigerator

Dining & Kitchen
We were also given complimentary bottled water and tea. 

Complimentary Water, Tea & Sugar
The Bedroom on the other hand comes with a one Queen Sized Bed, Air-Conditioner, LCD Television, IPOD Dock with Alarm Clock

Queen Size Bed
I am very particular when it comes to bed sheets and blankets. I specifically wanted the blankets to be be thick cause what I really love about staycations is laying all day in bed, being cozy, eating my favorite chips and watching all my favorite series. Good thing their blankets were made of thick quality cloth - duvet which is great enough to motivate me to lay in bed all day! (Haha!)

Queen Size Bed

Queen Size Bed
The Bathroom comes with a Rain Shower Head and Telephone Shower, Granite Sink, Hair Dryer, Complete Bathroom Amenities and a Bath Tub

It has two doors where you can enter from - the bedroom and the kitchen. I didn't like the look of the tile of the bathroom cause it looked cheaped but regardless of that I won't complain cause it has a bath tub. Not all One Bedroom Premiere has bath tubs so better request for it if you really want one! 
The shower has a heater but the water temperature is quite hard to control. The Toilet area doesn't have a bidet as well. 

Bathroom with Tub, Rain Shower Head and Telephone Shower

Bathroom Necessities

Good thing they have a hairdryer cause I really needed one! I have a very long hair and I love soaking on the tub so drying ze hair became easier <3 Hay sarap magbabad sa tub. Wish I brought scented candles with me to add a relaxing vibe during my bath.

Bathroom w/ Hairdryer
We spent our breakfast buffet at The Strand Cafe & Restaurant which is located on the ground floor of the hotel. The breakfast is already included on our package. They serve a mixture of Filipino & international cuisine. It is open from 6 am to 10pm daily. 
There's nothing really special about their breakfast. Some of the food I remember they serve were plain and garlic rice, tocino, ham, hotdogs, eggs, omelettes, fruits, and the usuals. I find it a hassle to cook breakfast pa cause all I kept thinking about was to stay in bed so it's a pretty good deal that the package we availed already comes with one. Hassle-free!

View from Bed
I've always had a thing for sightseeing on hotel room windows, good thing we were situated on a higher floor which made it enjoyable for me just looking at the beautiful Makati Skyline From Sunrise to Sunet.


Speakers
Other Features of the Room includes a Wireless Internet Connection, 2 Bedroom Slippers, Windows and a Balcony

View from Window Makati Ave Skyline
Other Amenities of the Hotel:
* Function Rooms
* Fitness Gym
* Swimming Pool

+ PROS
* There are a lot of nearby malls to visit such as A.Venue Mall, Cash & Carry, Century Mall, Glorietta, Greenbelt Mall, Landmark, Makati Cinema Square, SM Makati, Rockwell
* Some activities that can be done nearby: Alliance Francaise de Manille Art Gallery, Art Gallery Phils, Ayala Museum, Manila Contemporary Gallery, Museo ng Makati, Tin-Aw Art Gallery
* They offer promos regularly on their website 
* A lot of restaurants nearby 
* Good Customer Service
* Value for Money
* Room with a tub for an affordable rate!

X CONS
* A lot of close shops during Sundays
* Malls are not walkable but commutable :)
* Nothing to do much inside the hotel

Overall rating: 4.5/5

One Pacific Place Serviced Residences
161 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Phone Number: 304-7777 / 09175363703

E-mail Address: info@onepacificplacemakati.com.ph

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!