Taters x Cheetos: The Grand Crunch

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Cheetos x Taters
I was invited by Ms. Yen Ramirez of Taters Enterprise Inc. to attend the Taters x Cheetos: The Grand Crunch event last January 25, 2017. The snack fest was held at Glorietta Activity Center and a lot of bloggers and influencers went to this festivity. Bloggers were asked to register and were given Discount Cards on Cheetos & Taters Product :) 
I was excited cause it's my first event invite as a food blogger. It's just a little disappointing that my name wasn't on the list of attendees which made my feel a little embarrassed cause I don't want to look like i'm invading the event just so I can get freebies! Haha, good thing it was open to the public as well so I was still able to join the event.

Taters is a favorite snack by many and is available in most Ayala Cinemas / Malls. I really love taters because of the wide and unique range of popcorn flavors they have. On the other hand, who wouldn't love Cheetos? This is already a cult snack by kids and every adult so when these two big brands collaborated, I knew I was up for a treat! 


A lot of game booths are set up in the activity center. They have Cheet Pong wherein a player gets three tries to get the Jumbo Cheetos into the Jumbo Superpops. Only 1 Cheetos is allowed per Superpop. The number of Cheetos inside the Superpops after thee tries corresponds to the prize won! The staff were friendly enough to assist me and I won 2 small bags of Cheeto Puffs! Yey! :D


I played 3 rounds before I was finally able to get a score! 


They also have the Cheese Pit which are mostly played by kids.
Player gets 15 sec. to get as many Cheetos and Taters-marked balls. Only the balls the player can carry out of the pit will be counted. I didn't really play this cause I'm quite shy to play it in front of little kids, haha, but it looks fun!

Cheese Pit
Snack Fest
They also have Snack Booths where free snacks are handed out to guests. I tried the Crunchy Overload, Chick a Chips and Fish 'n Chips w/ Cheetos Dip - WHAT A MARVELOUS COMBINATION! SERVED HOT!

Cheetos Food Counter
They also served unli-drinks (Pepsi Brand) and Iced Tea during the event.

Cheetos Photo Booth
I personally like this Cheetos BBQ Crunch Dog, Ate 2 of these! Hihi! 
It's topped with BBQ Sauce, Coney Island Dressing, Cheetos tater Chips, Cheetos Crunchy, and bits of Cheetos Taters Chips. What a WINNER!


Of course this event won't be complete if it weren't for the POPCORNS (Taters!) 
These babies are called Crunch & Pop. A combination of Cheetos Flavoured Popcorn and Cheetos Crunchy Chips.

Taters

Small Bags of Taters
This game called Cheese Fight was also pretty interesting! Players get to wear a Sumo Suit and battle like real sumo wrestlers. Whoever wins get a Huge Bag of Tater Popcorns!

Cheese Fight

Chick a Chips
Cheetos Chick a Chips - It comes with juicy fish fillets, Cheetos Crunchy, Cheetos Tater Chips, and Cheetos Dip

Popcorn Booth



Really had a great time even if I went to the event alone :D Thank you Cheetos!

Promo is limited time only and will run from January 25 to May 15, 2017.
#CHEETOFIED
CHEETOS

TATERS

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!