Deck MNL Board Game Cafe, Taft (CLOSED)

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Poutine Fries
 Deck MNL Boardgame Cafe is one of the most recently opened board game cafe in Taft. There are already three in the area namely, Cranium; Tabletaft and Deck MNL. This one is smaller compared to the others and can cater up to 40 pax or less. They don't have a minimum order required to be able to play so one can enjoy playing already spending P100 or less. Their food is pretty affordable but the games they offer are actually fewer and less challenging which consists mostly of party games. 
If you are a first-timer, I recommend this to you since most of their board games needs no strategy, no -brainer, very easy and fun!


What makes this different would probably the seating arrangement. Be ready to take off your shoes as you have to sit on the floor cause they don't have chairs in the restaurant. Though it's still comfortable since they have a lot of pillows, it's comfier and has this cozy vibe which is very attractive for students who just wants to chill and play!
Deck MNL Games

Deck MNL Menu
I went here with my boyfriend and we've tried the following:
Bacon Mozarella P125
I ordered the Bacon Mozarella for P125 which didn't impress me so much. I enjoyed the fries because of the truffle oil they add to it, the bacon was crispy but nothing was special on this particular dish. 
I recommend you to try their POUTINE for P140 which I find pretty affordable for the quality. Poutine's are fries topped with gravy and cheese and sometimes ground meat, in this case they only topped it with gravy and cheese. I could say it's my favorite on their menu, it was delicious and satisfied my poutine craving. <3


I've also tried their Chicken Fingers w/ Tartar Sauce for P120 wasn't that satisfied with it cause it was to dry for me but it's filling which makes it acceptable.


For my beverage, I ordered the BUTTERCUP Milkshake for P180. I really loved it cause it's milky & creamy! But I guess others won't like it cause medyo paasa yung name ng drink. The milkshake's flavor is Vanilla but the Oreo and Peanut buttercup is just a topping. Nevertheless, I liked it :) 
BUTTERCUP P180
The boyfie ordered the Spicy Buttered Chicken. It was okay. Overall their food is okay. I can't say it's super good but it's pretty cheap. I think if you're a student and just want a filling meal for lunch or dinner, okay na sila. But if you really want to spend a long time here playing and want a good meal, this isn't really the place. Anyway, they just recently opened so I i'm sure their just testing the waters as of the moment :) 

SPICY BUTTERED CHICKEN P120
KUDOS to their staff btw and the owner, they are all very friendly and accommodating! <3
DECK MNL BOARD GAME CAFE
DECK MNL Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!