Bon Banhmi Vietnamese Sandwich, Makati

Tuesday, March 28, 2017


Background
The National Geographic has ranked Vietnamese Banh Mi as one of the most 15 delicious sandwich of the world.

According to Richard Johnson, author of the book "Lonely Planet's The World's Best Street Food", Vietnamese Sandwich is the best street food in the world.

The 70 year history of Vietnamese bread has created a unique combination between baguette and traditional food into tasty and nutritious dish. Ingredient selecting would be the first part with the highest requirement for freshness. They are all provided from reliable suppliers with the strictly process of hygiene and quality control.

Bonbanhmi will definitely be the most perfect bread from Vietnam. Actually, Bonbanhmi is pleased to bring you a delicious healthy meal, it also is super fast meal for the hustle pace of modern life.

Biting a very crisp of Bonbanhmi, you are just like enjoying the best fine cuisine and the top of taste balancing skill in Vietnamese Sandwich.

Bon Bahn Mi Sandwich
I have always been fascinated on how Banhmi Sandwiches tasted. I'm not a fan of sandwiches so it's not something I would crave for from time to time, not until I have tried Bon Banhmi's sandwich in Makati! I can't believe my workplace is very close to the BEST, if not one of the BEST Banhmi sandwiches in Manila. The only branches I have visited so far would be their Mayapis branch and their newly opened stall in Taft, Vito Cruz!

Bon Banhmi offers a very limited set of menu but i've tried almost everything on their menu and neither one of them disappoints <3 
I was so happy when they opened a branch in Vito Cruz cause it's so convenient for me to buy one for lunch before I go to the office. I also feel happy for the Lasalle Students that a healthy take away meal is now available just a few steps away from School!

New Stall in University Mall
I am a person who's always in a hurry as in - late - not punctual and I always end up eating fast food which isn't good for my body especially if it's becoming an everyday routine so when I discovered Bon Bahnmi, Dang it was heaven sent! It's everything that i've always wanted - a quick and healthy take-away meal that is also affordable!

Updated Menu
TOP 3 FAVORITES
1. Roasted Pork Banhmi
2. Grilled Beef Banhmi
*3. Traditional Banhmi
This includes three types of ham. Made of pork lean paste, sated shredded meat, pig's head past, boiled meat, jambon, bahn mi's special paste, and mayonnaise.

I usually order the Large one before priced at P119 but I can't seem to finish all of it so I just order their medium size. They don't scrimp out on the ingredients and the sandwich still stays crispy even after leaving it for an hour untouched!

Filling of Choice

Bread
They also serve Vietnam's famous Black Coffee with Ice and Brown Coffee With Ice. 
Note: They offer FREE Delivery to entire Makati area with P300 + Up from Mondays to Sundays, 7 times a week!

So if you're looking for that Banhmi fix, this is the best place to visit!
Bon Banhmi Vietnamese Sandwich
8390 Mayapis St. San Antonio Village Makati City
New Branch: 1st Floor, University Mall Taft
Store Hours: 630AM -11PM
Website: http://bonbanhmi.net/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BonbanhmiManila/
Bon Banhmi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!