Oishi Tea Matchi

Friday, March 24, 2017


Oishi just released their newest Milk Tea Series - Oishi Tea Matchi in Premium Milk Tea and in Matcha Flavor! Both are 250ml in size perfect for your milk tea craving in a box!
What caught my attention when I was in SM Grocery Store when I was walking on the beverage section would be their cute packaging. It's very chic and millenial! I like the teal packaging and design of the premium flavor though the Matcha isn't available during that time wish I was able to score one. Sad! It's not bad for the price of P20.50. Easy to store and cool!

Rating:
Taste - 3.5/5
Packaging - 5/5
Price - 5/5

Only comment would be on the taste. Since i'm an avid milk tea fan and their packaging is really over the top, I was expecting this to taste super good but the design didn't exactly translated the quality taste. The tea tastes a little fake and the sugar is just too much, it's just too sweet for my liking. I feel that they should improve on this more and hoping I could try the matcha soon so I can give a better verdict!


OISHI
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oishi.ph/
Website: http://oishi.com.ph/

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!