Monte Carlo Beach Resort, Zambales

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Monte Carlo Beach Resort
It has already been a tradition in our family to spend our Holy Week vacation during April in Zambales. For some reason we would always stay in the resorts at Iba which is a 5 hour drive away from Manila. I have a big family so it's always essential for us to find cheap stays to save money and instead place that budget on food and transportation.


The price per room is P2,500 (VIP) and P1,500 (Smaller Villa). It's quite cheap already if there will be 4-5 people staying in the room for a night. 
TBH, the "VIP" Room isn't that nice. It is small and the bed wasn't that comfortable. 
The ventilation works pretty well but everything seemed dirty. The bed had few sands on them and the bathroom had small cockroaches. Yikes!
There is no TV inside the room and and no room Wi-Fi. But resort offers a Wi-Fi that had a very slow connection so it's pretty unusable too.


They don't provide food but they do have a small restaurant with overpriced meals so I suggest before going here shop at the nearest supermarket already or Palengke to buy food for cooking.
Outside the rooms are cottages with tables and chairs that you can rent out for the whole family to dine. Our Grand Parents and Tita's cooked for us and bought beverages for everyone to enjoy.


Iba Zambales

VIP Rooms


To be honest this isn't a resort i'd recommend to everyone especially if you're picky like me. I enjoyed our stay because I was with my family and relatives but if you are looking for a resort with good facilities, this isn't the place to stay.


Monte Carlo Beach Resort
The beach is pretty neat surprisingly but didn't swim much because it looked a little dirty. :( It's also a port for the small bangka which offer Zambales Island Hopping packages.
 I had a fun time taking snapshots with my sisters though! Some visitors and guests played volleyball in the beachfront.


One of the activities I was able to enjoy would be having bonfires at night. This isn't free BTW! We also flew lanterns at night that we bought from Divisoria. :) 
Bonfire at Night
Overall, if you get the chance to come across this Resort better think twice before booking it :) 
Don't be fooled by my photos BTW. :))


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!