Klean Kanteen: Product Review

Monday, January 22, 2018


The stainless steel bottle that launched Klean Kanteen over a decade ago is now available as a high performance insulated water bottle! We combined our original, iconic Classic water bottle shape with double-wall vacuum insulation to create our most versatile bottle ever. We test our insulated bottle performance constantly and our 20oz will keep drinks hot for 20 hours and iced for 50 hours. Electropolished interior, a process that is safe and non-toxic, and rounded corners make the bottle easy to clean. The included Loop Cap helps keep the contents hot or cold, is easy to clean and leak proof. 

CLIMATE LOCK: 20hrs HOT ; 50hrs ICED
PHILIPPINE PRICE: P1849.75

[Source: Klean Kanteen]


FEATURES

  • Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation, Keeps Hot up to 20 hours, Keeps Iced up to 50 hours
  • Food Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel Construction
  • Comes with Leak Proof Loop Cap
  • Compatible with all Klean Kanteen Classic Caps
  • Large 1.75" (44mm) opening, for easy filling and pouring
  • Hand Washing Recommended for Insulated Products
  • Backed by the Klean Kanteen Strong as Steel Guarantee

SPECS

Capacity20 fluid ounces (592 ml)
Weight (w/loop cap)12.2 ounces (345.7 g)
Size (w/loop cap)11.1" H x 2.9" W (282.2 mm H x 72.9 mm W)
Opening Diameter1.75" (44 mm)


PRODUCT REVIEW

This is my first ever Klean Kanteen bottle. A first cause I'm hoping to get the other bottle variants in the future. This was a gift from my boss last December 2017 for Christmas. He was kind enough to give all of his employees a Klean Kanteen bottle cause he thinks that it will be very useful for all of us. True enough, it became very handy for us especially during video shoots and even as a daily liquid container inside the office.

I got the color fuchsia pink and I really like it! It's so chic, sophisticated & girly but most of all DURABLE.

This product amazes me in many ways especially its functionality. It's heavier compared to other stainless bottles but it's not a factor that would stop you from buying it when you think of what the product can do for you. Insulation plays a huge factor because it keeps your drink cool so it makes the perfect drinking bottle for travelling, hiking & just any type of outdoor activities.

I like the small mouth opening of the bottle which prevents liquid from coming out all at once. It's a great gym buddy too! I would usually bring this to my workout sessions and would put ice inside to keep my water cool ~ cause chilled water is what I thirst for whenever I sweat like hell. It just makes drinking a pleasure!

The insulation is a BIG PLUS I swear. It's such an advantage in so many ways that it keeps my daily life better! If I want a cup of hot tea I would just fill my Klean Kanteen with hot water and use it as a bigger container for refill. it's so convenient!

I would recommend Klean Kanteen to everyone who wants a high quality and durable liquid container / water bottle. It might be a little pricey but it's worth it! It also comes in different shapes, sizes, designs and color.


MAKE DRINKING A HABIT!

KLEAN KANTEEN
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KleanKanteenPhilippines/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kleankanteen_ph/

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!