Terraz, Makati (Chinese New Year Pay Day Buffet!)

Monday, March 12, 2018


It's been a long time since I've joined an eat up. Time is flying so fast I just haven't had a breather the past few months. I got so caught up with work and my private life that I rarely even go out and eat out! So when I was invited to this small gathering and I had a few time to spare, I just had to say yes to my Team Kaladkarin fam. Buffet pa! Bawi bawi din pag may time 128514

Street View from Terraz Window
Terraz is a casual and approachable dining space featuring modern comfort cuisine within the city’s renowned LEED accredited high-rise – the Zuellig building. Simply prepared and top-quality dishes are available for lunch and cocktails with tapas and sangrias at hand as an ideal conclusion to one’s busy cosmopolitan schedule. With delightful hospitality and a relaxed atmosphere, Terraz is the perfect place to hold social events, corporate meetings, family snacks and even romantic dinners.

Terraz is a restaurant owned by Raintree Group located in Zuellig Building Makati.
Ms. Michelle Magtoto of Raintree Restaurants was the one who accommodated and assisted us the whole day. I love her presence. She's so nice, a little quiet and shy. She's very easy to talk to and we've even made chika after dinner! Lol!



I never knew a restaurant in Zuellig Building even exists cause I've always known it to be a corporate office so I actually got lost navigating for it. There's a slightly intimidating vibe upon entrance cause everyone was wearing corporate attires and it's been a long time since I've worn a corporate outfit so I felt a little out of place. Haha! 

Most of the customers are employees of the building cause Terraz also caters to offices on ordinary days. Most diners are business people and professionals that ads to the intimidating and sossy vibe. The place is quiet and the mood is very calming as compared to your usual buffet restaurants where a most people are actively chatting, laughing, shouting sometimes even with kids running around; Terraz has a hotel-vibe stress-free ambiance, so it's a good affordable place for lunch meetings and corporate gatherings.


Terraz can accommodate private meetings and events. They have seasonal or themed buffet twice a month depending on the occasion that will be celebrated or unique concepts they want to incorporate in the buffet. The place can accommodate about 70 people and has a cozy vibe, TBH medyo tita-ish ang feels for me cause of the warm lighting and couches. It's an ideal place for cocktails nights and mini reunions.

This month they're celebrating the Chinese New Year so this event is called the Chinese New Year Pay Day Buffet. Next month it'll be the Seafood Pay Day Buffet!

Buffet Price: P588 (Chinese New Year Pay Day Buffet) 
Regular Buffet Rate: P520
Side Note: There's a musician playing violin to add to the cozy ambiance pero na off ako cause when I entered cause he was playing Hayaan Mo Sila by Ex Batallion 128514 BWAHAHAHA9996
️I gave him a chance cause the music line up changed after that song! 

TOP PICKS

Minced Beef with Crabmeat Soup

Braised Yellow Noodles
I just had to eat the noodles cause in Chinese it's tradition for us to eat noodles during occasions as it is believe that it'll give us long life. It's a little dry at first try but when the tray was replaced by a new batch it tasted good!



Pecking Duck
Pork Ribs with Special Sauce
Fried Rice
Assorted Dimsum
1108811088110881108811088
THE BEST! Can't count how many times I went back for the Siomai! I was eating Siomai the whole night. Grabe lang, legit. Akala ko lasang master siomai lang, but nooo it tasted so authentic and even the other dimsums. Ineffortan, hindi parang binili lang na frozen dimsum tapos ini-steam. Quality siya!

Fried Siopao (No Photo)
YUM! Not a fan of siopao, I don't actually eat siopao pero but this one is good. I thought it was a custard bun at first bite hahaha! It's a lil oily but it is super good! The filling is packed and isn't too sweet for my liking.


Mango Passion Fruit Juice
I love the variety of cocktail drinks they offer! ANG SARAP NITO! To be honest, most of the food for me were just normal. Maybe cause I'm Chinese? Parang parati ko na siya kinakain so ang hirap na i-judge kung masarap ba or hindi and one of the things na hindi ko talaga nakalimutan would be this drink! Ang sarap besh! So refreshing, sana pwedeng dalhin sa beach. The sweet x sour combo is just perfect pang-alis umay!

Buchi
Others that were available in the buffet. 
Sweet and Sour Fish 
Sauteed Chicken, Snow Peas black fungus with water chestnuts 
Peking Duck 
Singaporean fried noodles 
Steamed Salmon Tail And Head with Special Sauce 
Hoisin Chicken 
Chicken Lemon Pineapple Cucumber 
Pork Ribs with Special Sauce 
Almond Jelly and Mango Pudding

Mango Sago
Thank you for having me Team Kaladkarin & Raintree Restaurants! What a memorable night! 


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raintreeterraz/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/raintreerestaurants

Terraz Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!