7 Eleven: City Blends Iced Coffee

Sunday, October 20, 2019

 

7 Eleven's City Blends Coffee has been my staple to-go caffeine fix whenever I want a fresh & rich coffee that is affordable and easily accessible. Each cup is made with 100% Arabica beans that are freshly grounded right in front of you. Aside from their classic iced coffee, City Blends offers other variants such as French Vanilla, Mochaccino, and Hershey’s Dark Chocolate.
I'm avoiding 3-in-1 coffee lately because of its sugar content. Brewing coffee in our office on the other hand just takes up so much time so whenever i'm lazy to make my own, I just buy from 7 Eleven!

I would usually order an Iced Coffee or a Hershey's Dark Chocolate drink at 7 Eleven. I love love love iced beverages. Iced drinks are always more satisfying for me whether the weather is hot or cold, so I would usually end up filling my glass with ice and transferring my hot drink in there to cool it up. 
It's just so hot in the Philippines ya know?

Good thing 7 Eleven finally offers their City Blends Coffee on ice!


City Blends coffee is available in three sizes. (8 oz., 12 oz., and 16 oz.)
The cups for the iced coffee can be found on their ice tube section in their freezer. Each cup comes with an instructional cover that says: PEEL, FILL & CHILL! It's just easy as 1-2-3!


After getting a cup of ice, you can already choose the flavour of your desire. 
Each cup comes with a sachet of sugar syrup which you can add to sweeten your cup of iced coffee. 


Taste: Sweet, Milky & Refreshing!

Review: It's on the milkier side of the coffee spectrum which is good for me because I don't like my coffee too strong. I don't enjoy drinking black coffee that much so I always go for the sweeter and milkier ones. The size is pretty good for the price and you get to control the amount of sweetness you want in your coffee.

Price: 42 / Cup / 16 oz.


PEEL, FILL & CHILL!

Ps. Not all branches offer this yet as of this writing. 
You're lucky if the branches near you already offer this cause it's undeniably refreshing and most especially convenient!

7 Eleven
Website: https://www.7-eleven.com.ph/
Facebook: https://tl-ph.facebook.com/711philippines
Twitter: https://twitter.com/711philippines
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/711ph/
#711CityBlends#HonesttoGoodness and #Honestly!

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!