Muji's Nail Clipper: The Best Nail Clipper

Tuesday, March 17, 2020


Keep fingernails neat and clean with the MUJI Nail Clipper.
These Japanese made clippers are said to have the highest quality in the world. Each nail clipper is shaped and adjusted by Japanese craftsmen to create precision blades that make each cut smooth and clean. These are also inspected one by one to make sure that each nail clipper is in excellent form.
To top it off, MUJI Nail Clippers feature a PP case that catches each nail that has been cut for easier cleaning up.

PHILIPPINES PRICE: Small - 295; Large - 395


PRODUCT EXPERIENCE

Muji’s Silver Nail Clippers come in two sizes, small and large. It features a precision blade which gives a clear cut. It treats your nails nicely without burdening them. I tested the small only and found they were adequate for both men’s and women’s fingernails and toenails. I think they’re a good inexpensive option compared with drugstore clippers.

I am impressed by the strength and might of these tiny clippers, especially when traveling. I love bringing this nail clipper with me during travels. The edge is always sharp, they’re easy to clean, and don’t make a mess.


The crispness of the clip is soft on my nails, and the cut is perfect, even without using a lot of force. With all of the nail clippers that I had been using up until now, they all require you to squeeze hard, which can leave the tips of your nails feeling rough and uneven. However, these nail clippers leave tips feeling velvety smooth. Previously, I had always required a nail file after clipping, but with this product, no filing was necessary.


Moreover, these clippers come with an attached cover to prevent your clippings from flying about. They were designed with the customer in mind so that when you are finished, all you have to do is remove the cover and dump the clippings. This is the most impressed I have ever been with a pair of nail clippers!

I decided to do some research into how such a great set of nail clippers was made, and I discovered that all MUJI cosmetic products containing blades (such as their safety scissors and tweezers) are made with blades from Seki City in Gifu Prefecture. Seki is known as the "city of blades". Among other unique features, blades made in Seki are known for having an exceptional cut and being very hard to chip.

The clean and pleasant cut of these clippers is made possible because the blade of each individual pair of clippers is adjusted to the highest standard by skilled craftspeople in Seki.


I really enjoy using these and don't see myself using anything other until these break, hopefully in several years. I would probably buy it again.

If you are having problems with your current nail clippers, why not give this one a try? Muji's Nail Clipper is definitely the best out there! It's affordable and it's durable at the same time.




MUJI
Website: https://www.muji.com/ph/
Membership Registration Here: https://woobox.com/vhqgji

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!