Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica 100 Ampoule: Review

Saturday, March 28, 2020

SKIN 1004 offers Korean made products that treat issues such as acne, skin hypersensitivity, enlarged pores, and redness. The brand is beloved for their Zombie Pack, which is enriched with albumin and aloe vera, and the Madagascar Centella Asiatica 100 Ampoule containing extracts from Madagascan Centella. The number “one thousand and four” is a homonym for “angel” in the Korean language, which symbolizes the brand’s aim to be your skin’s “guardian angel.


Skin1004’s Madagascar Centella-Asiatica 100 Ampoule is one of those products you never knew you needed before trying it out. This gentle yet potent concentrate is made with Centella Asiatica extracts that contain 30% asiaticoside, 30% Asiatic acid, and 40% madecassic acid for bright, rejuvenated skin. This lightweight ampoule can be used in a couple of ways including being mixed with your favorite cream, saturated in cotton pads as a mask, or even mixed with water to create a mist that you can use throughout the day.


INGREDIENTS:
Centella Asiatica Extract 100% • Water • Glycerin • Butylene Glycol • 1,2 - Hexanediol • Phenoxyethanol • Cellulose Gum

CONTENTS: 1 x Madagascar Centella-Asiatica 100 Ampoule: 100ml

SKIN TYPE: All Skin Types


BENEFITS
  • Ampoule that brightens, hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
  • Contains Centella Asiatica extract to nourish and repair the skin
  • Use on its own, as a mask or mixed into other beauty products for an added boost

SPECIAL INGREDIENT BENEFITS

Asiaticoside - Improves the water-to-oil balance of the skin
Asiactic Acid - Strengthens the skin's barrier and has antioxidant effects for anti-aging
Madecassic Acid - Repairs damaged skin and evens out scar tissue


AN ALL-IN-ONE AMPOULE: One product to help with the replenishment, softening and rejuvenation of the skin.

CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT: Using 100% undamaged, high quality extracts from Centella Asiatica harvested in Madagascar, this serum offers intense hydration and balance sebum levels, reducing acne, dry patches, skin irritation and preventing signs of aging.

MAIN EFFECTS: Soothes blemishes, helps with dark spots / hyperpigmentation, dehydration, reduces excess oil production / acne, prevents loss of firmness and fine lines, making your skin stronger, hydrated and more balanced.

DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS: Thanks to its innovative formulation and its high pure extract concentration, this ampoule sees deep into the skin, and leaves it supple all day long. You will feel the difference from other products that can leave the skin dry after 1 hour.



HOW TO USE
Apply a couple of drops evenly onto the skin and gently tap in for better absorption.



PRODUCT EXPERIENCE

I’ve been using this ampoule sporadically for more than 6 months now and I can say that it has been doing a good job in moisturizing and calming my sensitive skin. In fact, I have noticed that the product works remarkably when I’m breaking out or when my skin is irritated. I don’t see much difference when I use it on my good-skin days. So I figure that this is definitely a good ampoule for bad-skin days, especially when I’m breaking out, but not really an essential on good-skin days. 

As for the lightening properties, i've noticed that it only evened out my skin tone after 3 months of usage so this will not work if you really want to lighten certain dark marks in an instant.
The Skin 1004 Ampoule seems to do a fantastic job at soothing and repairing my skin and improving its texture. I usually get tiny bumps on my forehead or the chin area during my hormonal acne breakouts and this one really does the job in calming all the angry bumps. I particularly appreciate the Ampoule’s moisturizing properties on my bad-skin days, because I feel that it already gives my skin the moisture it needs, so I can just slap my other skin care essentials all over my face afterwards to seal everything in.
This is a good make up base especially if you already have good skin and just want that extra glow. You won't even have to put moisturizer afterwards. This one will work for all skin types because the consistency is very liquid-y like water so it absorbs fast on the skin and dries quickly.
Rating: 10/10

Will I repurchase?
I honestly don’t know yet because I feel like this 100ml bottle is going to last forever! And I’m also about to try other Centella Asiatica products, so we’ll see. But whether I would recommend it, the answer is YES, I would recommend it to those with acne-prone and/or sensitive skin types. But if you have normal skin, I don’t think you’d appreciate it (or at least not as much as those with acne-prone skin would do) because the effects aren't that noticeable unless you use the product for a long time.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!