Happy Juices Inc: Fruit & Vegetable Juice

Tuesday, December 01, 2015


8 Bottles that I ordered for a one day detox
Juicing have been a trend for quite some time now but I have been interested in trying this about 2 years ago when I first saw it on TV when it is not yet a mainstream thing. I do not eat healthy food and I rarely eat fruits and vegetables that's why this has been one of my ultimate goals for 2016. Juicing is not cheap. Buying a juicer will cost you around P15,000 up BUT if you're a lazy person like me and prefers to experience the idea of ​​"to-go" healthy drinks then this one is for you!

Finally, now that I have saved up enough for it i got to try my first set of detox bottles. I love window shopping on Instagram and whenever I see online shops which sells affordable products with good feedback and reviews, I instantly hit the follow button.

I found Happy Juice Ph when I was searching for hashtags #juicingph & #juiceph, I noticed that they also own The Happy Diet which is a healthy / counted calorie food delivery service with a lot of following. I contacted them right away and Ms. Mienne Timario who is the Head of Production Happy Juice Ph humbly responded to my messages.

Most of the people I know does juicing for diet and weight loss but my sole purpose for juicing is to detoxify and cleanse. This is a good alternative for nutrient absorption that my body needs that I rarely consume. I am a very picky eater. I even take out peas in fried rice, I do not eat carrots, broccoli and name all the vegetable you want, I WON'T EAT THEM unless it's a life and death situation.

I eat fruits once in a while but not on a regular basis. I am just lucky that despite not eating all these, I am still healthy and rarely gets sick. I know one day this will be vital for my health so I just had to find a way to stay healthy.

Now I've realized that I am not getting any younger and my body will be needing the necessary nutrients that veggies and fruits have. At some point, I will have to learn to consume them. If not eat, maybe DRINK.

So here, I will show you the per bottle juices that I have ordered, how they taste and what benefits they can give to your body.

Mango Pineapple Burst

Mango Pineapple Burst
Taste: Sweet and Citrus (Like Orange)
Ingredients: Pineapple, Mango, Lime & Mint
Calories Per Bottle: 121.42
Health Benefits: Good for Digestion, Good source of dietary fiber and enzyme, Good source of Vitamin C, A, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Good for the Immune System & Bones, Packed with Beta Carotene, Vitamin A, C, K, B6 , Folate and Iron
Review: This tasted like normal pineapple juice. A little tangy and soda-ish. I liked it. It did not have any taste or awkward whatsoever.

Klever Sage
Klever Sage
Taste: Sweet taste Distinctly
Ingredients: Lime, Celery, Pear and Spinach
Calories Per Bottle: 109.5
Health Benefits: Regulates the body's alkaline balance, calms down your system, Reduces Inflammation, Good For Digestion.
* Celery inhibits the growth of cancer cells especially on the pancreatic and breast cancer.
Review: The taste of lime is very strong here. I knew when I first took a sip that it had lime on it. Maybe this is to contrast the taste of celery. 

Fire Up The Fat
Fire Up The Fat
Taste: Sweet, Tangy, slightly "Chili Pepper Taste"
Ingredients: Pineapple, Bellpepper, Spinach
Calories Per Bottle: 49.25
Health Benefits: Loaded with Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 Contains essential for the nervous system, Renews Cells, Anti-inflammatory, Energizer and Weight Loss

Review: I hate the taste of Bell Pepper, yuck. But thanks to the Pineapple for giving it a little kick and sour taste. This was the hardest one to cause the drink cause the bell pepper make me gag all the time. 

Gerd Buster
GERD BUSTER
Taste: Tasting Creamy, Milky and a little Tangy
Ingredients: Avocado, Banana, Soya Milk
Calories Per Bottle: 123.33
Health Benefits: Good for Acid Reflux or GERD, Loaded with protein which is good for Build Up Muscle
Review: THIS IS MY FAVORITE! It feels like I'm just drinking milk. Tasted like banana milk. I would even recommend this to kids! It can be a healthy baon drink.

Green Team
Green Team
Taste: Mild Tangy Lemon
Ingredients: Spinach, Celery, Green Apple, Ginger
Calories Per Bottle: 86.5
Health Benefits: Spinach is a superfood with a whopping load of vitamins and minerals and even proteins to keep you feeling satiated. It also cleanses and detoxifies. 
Celery on the other hand brings a load of free-radical-fighting anti-oxidants. Both the fat-fighting lemon and digestion-aiding ginger add a delicious kick to the whole recipe. 

Review: Spinach is my favorite vegetable! But I hate ginger, so I have mixed feelings about this drink. The taste of ginger is too overpowering, kind of yucky but since it's healthy too, I was not able to resist it.

Refreshing Red
REFRESHING RED
Taste: Sweet and Refreshing
Ingredients: Beets, Apples & Watermelon
Calories Per Bottle: 43.75
Health Benefits: Nature's Aphrodisiac, More Energy & More Oxygen, Weight Loss, Energy and Brain Boost

Review: This is my second favorite cause of it's color. First time to try beets, it tasted awkward a little mushy, but in the end I really liked it! Thanks to the apple and watermelon it balanced out the entirety of the drink.

Super Slim Down
SUPER SLIM DOWN
Taste: Citrus, Tangy
Ingredients: Wheatgrass, Pineapple, Apple, Cucumber
Calories Per Bottle: 79.5
Health Benefits: Wheatgrass juice contains Chlorophyll (as opposed to pure) and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without side effects. This is also antibacterial and best use for detox. An effective healer too because it contains all the minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, I and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids - the building blocks of protein.

Review: I did not like the taste of cucumber cause I just hate it. It's one of the veggies that I hate the most, but this one's smooth just like drinking a flavoured water. I like the thought of adding wheatgrass on the drink, it adds a unique texture.

Gerd Buste

This photo is owned by @happyjuicesph
This is the top 8 best sellers of Happy Juice Inc. They actually have 12 flavors but the ones they sent me were their best sellers.

According to Mienne the usual turn around time for one to feel that one is getting healthier is 28 days and that is when juice is also partnered with healthy food. Coffee is a no no on this diet and anything with caffeine.

Mienne was kind enough to send me the details of the health benefits of the juice I ordered. Thanks Mienne! I just recommend that they fix their labelling, since the stickers which indicated what flavor containing the bottle easily got melted.

I forgot to add that the juices were delivered to me in the morning around 9AM. I appreciate that they were able to deliver early as I was worried I might not be able to take breakfast, but I did. I also returned the bottles for their pick-up after emptying all the bottles. Mienne told me I'll get a discount on my next order for returning the bottles that i've used.

OVERALL, I am completely satisfied with my first juicing experience. I feel very healthy and also cleansed afterwards. My skin was blooming and I feel light and refreshed inside when I woke up the next day. Aside from that their customer service is really good and I hope they'll continue their high quality customer service!

Happy Juices Ph
This photo is owned by @happyjuicesph

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Happy-Juices-Inc-1587857911478052/
Instagram: @happyjuicesph
Contact Number: 09399278332 Look for mienne Timario
Other Website: http://thehappydiet.com.ph/

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!