Serenitea: Little Baguio, San Juan

Monday, September 05, 2016



Serenitea is one of the pioneers in bringing the milk tea craze in the Philippines!
And as of 2016, they already have 30 branches nationwide. Back then, the popular drink was coffee Frappes and Lattes, but when the milk tea hype came in, everyone just keep craving for it!

My friend who's having her Make Up Workshop in Serenitea treated me some drinks and meals, hence this review. I've been going back a lot of time already on this branch because they serve good food and drink. They even have a food delivery service so you can enjoy their food at home!

Serenitea Little Baguio
Their staff are always all-smiles! The restaurant is not too big so I don't recommend this if you are going in big groups. It is ideal only for quick orders and take outs! There's also limited parking space in the area.

Serenitea San Juan


Serenitea Chicken Chops P80 / P140 Formosa Chicken
My favorite one to order would be their Pork Chops! It's big and it's good! The serving is also already good for two people. The smell is very aromatic and appetizing too! Lately, I've been ordering the Formosa Chicken version of the chops which just have additional Tomatoes, Olive Oil and Basil. I super love it! It balances the strong salty taste of the chicken. 

Shabu Shabu Serenitea
You can also try their newly added food to the menu, they're Shabu Shabu. It's a bit over priced though at around P235 to P285 per order and I think there's nothing really special about it except the shabu shabu soup and the additional rice. 

For their Finger Snacks, I like their Corn Peppered best seasoned with pepper and salt. It's a really good comfort food and meryenda!

Peppered Corn Serenitea
I tried their new drink Matcha Latte for P115.  It's a new addition to their drink menu and I love it! The rough texture of their matcha has a little bitter-sweet taste. It's really close to the authentic ones and could satisfy your matcha craving!

This is just a quick review experience with Serenitea. Let me know your recommendations through commenting below, thank you!


Serenitea
Serenitea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!