Hacienda Isabella: Indang, Cavite

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hacienda Isabella
When I first set my foot on this place, I just thought wow it is really beautiful. It's the perfect place to celebrate special events like debuts and weddings. I was in awe and I instantly wanted to get married here! Haha!

Hacienda Isabela is owned by Kuh Ledesma who is a popular singer but also a frustrated Architect so this place was actually built for the purpose of her designing it. It is famous as an event place and team buildings, even retreats. It's not your ordinary event place because of the historical vibe it acquires. It resembles to Pinto Art Museum's vibe because of the art work installations, huge paintings, vintage decors and white walls.. The place is bombarded with antiques and her collections of old cameras, furniture and suitcases which she got from flea markets.

I wasn't really able to sleep here overnight since I was just a videographer here for a wedding but I was able to roam around the area and take few snaps.

Hacienda Isabella
This is the first floor. Theres a big lounging area and a large dining area. They even have this table which looks like the one on the show Game of Thrones. They have long tables which I believe is for other guests who visits for their dining experience. This makes it a good prep venue for weddings too since all your entourage can hangout in the area without having to bother about the space. Their wooden chairs and tables added to the rustic vibe of the place. 

Hacienda Isabella
The place has a high ceiling mala-Hacienda talaga ang vibe. I love how they have white screens on their windows to prevent mosquitos and flies from coming in. It also gives this soft lighting that brightens up the place. 

Hacienda Isabella
On the second floor, they have 3 bedrooms. I was only able to enter the masters bedroom though. The bed has this see through cloth covering it from the top - Maria Clara feels! The windows were made of wood which seemed like if you opened it, Jose Rizal can serenade you. Haha! For the bathroom, I just have to mention that it's freakin' beautiful. It's even larger than my bedroom haha! There's a bathtub and decorated tiles which made it feel luxurious. The second floor was also used by the make up artist as an area to do the brides maid's make up area. It is really spacious so madaming pwedeng gawin. By the way, there's no electric fan on this place and they depend on the wind outside for ventilation that's why most of the windows are open. I wonder if presko parin during summer?


Bathroom
The only not so good side of this place is the awful smell. It has this stinky poo smell coming from its neighboring farms. Spending the whole day here made my stomach hurt a little. The staff told us that there's a pig farm a few kilometers away that's why whenever the wind breezes you'll just have this feeling that you have to cover your nose.  

I was actually wondering how the guests will react to this situation given that the reception will be in the garden and in the open space. I can't imagine seeing them eating with that awful smell, nakakawalang-gana. I think they have to address this problem and do something about it. 

Anyway, this venue also accepts reservation for scheduled dinners which costs around P1300 per pax. I wish someday i'll be able to fully tour around the Hacienda! I found out that there's a pool behind it with real sands surrounding it and they have other villas which they recommend for retreats and bigger gatherings. This will definitely be part of my wish list venues in the future for my wedding!


HACIENDA ISABELLA

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Popular Posts

Like my Page

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!